1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Step 1) Take Pics
Step 2) Host Pics
Step 3) Post Thread

;)

Just messing with you. Can't wait to see pics and pricing on the sway bars.

·
Registered
336 Posts
What are the S1 sway kits going for??? Been outta the loop for what DCX is offering since it takes so long to get anything from them.

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
The sways are expensive :(

Like double the cost of what's on the market.

Trunk dressup has an MSRP of just under $70.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Poonkla said:
The sways are expensive :(

Like double the cost of what's on the market.

Trunk dressup has an MSRP of just under $70.
Check out Performance Dodge on the forums... They have a Labor Day special:

Stage I Sway Bar Kit - List - $499 - Selling for $359.10 + $9.95 shipping.
Trunk Dress Up Kit - List - $68.00 - Selling for $36.72 + $5.95 shipping.

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
what are the mopar s1 swaybar specs?

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Pricing on web site!!

The prices listed on the site are our everyday joe blow public prices, in order to get the discounted sale prices, add item to cart and enter in the discount code "SRTFORM". The new prices will show up.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
edge007 said:
is the pedal kit just the actual pedals themselves, or the complete assy including the brackets?
Pedal kit consists of Complete gas pedal assembly (pedal, spring, pivot pin, pedal arm, mounting bracket, arm pivot pin), Clutch Pedal Assembly (Clutch pedal arm, switch stop bracket, and pedal pad), and a brake pedal pad as pictured.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Price Match

ToFu said:
you guys price match?
If the price you want us to match is verifiable, item in stock at both locations, within reasonable markups, and manufactured by the same company, then yes, we do. We do regret that, there may come a time when we cannot match another vendors price, due to blow-out sales, availability issues, shipping limitations, or other reasons. We will not beat around the bush though, if we cannot match it, we will be straight forward in letting you know that.
We will do all that we can to offer great products, at exceptional prices, and tremendous service.

Thank you,
Ted

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
04srt4silver said:
what are the specs on the sway bars and do they come with endlinks and will they fit tein springs
What you see in the photo is everything that is in the box. As far as the tein springs, I cannot see why that would matter, but I am not sure. Why would the springs make a difference, they do not connect to them, hmmm, I will ponder this thought more!

·
Registered
382 Posts
The Mopar Stage 1 Sway Bars are manufactured by KW Suspension for Mopar and are as follows:

Front: 26mm
Rear: Adjustable to 24mm

Hope this helps

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
(Updated Information)
The basic Stage 1 suspension components include a set of higher rate drop springs (25 mm) that utilize production Dodge SRT-4 dampers and an anti-sway bar kit that features a 26 mm front bar and a triple adjustable 19 mm rear stabilizer.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Ted, the triple adjustable rear stabilizer is 19mm, as you mentioned, however, as you adjust it gives the same affect as a 24mm bar in the rear. I got this information from KW Suspensions Mopar contact. He also told me 26mm in the front, but I could have written it down wrong, so I will give you that one.

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
TommyLee said:
Ted, the triple adjustable rear stabilizer is 19mm, as you mentioned, however, as you adjust it gives the same affect as a 24mm bar in the rear. I got this information from KW Suspensions Mopar contact. He also told me 26mm in the front, but I could have written it down wrong, so I will give you that one.
TommyLee, Your contact may be more accurate than the information I found. My information was from a pre-release message from May that I dug up. It very well could have changed since it's initial scheduled release information.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts