Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do i have to buy a stage 1 kit to go to a stage 2, or can i just purchase a stage 2 kit and skip over stage one completely?

·
Banned
460 Posts
DO NOT WASTE YOUR GOOD $$$ ON STAGE 2!!! IT SUX ASS!!! ALl you get is a pig rich car cuz of the big injectors, and a 3bar map and tip sensor...and if u get toys (100octane button, and fmic water nozzles) then you just wasted $1300 on the dumbest thing you could possibly buy....dont get me wrong S2 is great if you like going with all mopar stuff, but the greddy emanage, and psi-fi powerpaq work BETTER on stage 1 beacause of the better ignition maps.

·
Registered
959 Posts
A vendor here is selling S2 for his blowout labour day sale

toys: 1161.05
w/o Toys: 684.95

Prices are shipped.

So Boosted20psi?

Stage 2 sux ass, yet is is great if you like going with all mopar stuff :zzzz:

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
How about in the future if you go with S3, can you get the upgrade from S2 w/o toys or do you need toys for S3? anyone know yet?

·
Tha man
911 Posts
whos' selling stage 2 for that price?
ACX said:
A vendor here is selling S2 for his blowout labour day sale

toys: 1161.05
w/o Toys: 684.95

Prices are shipped.

So Boosted20psi?

Stage 2 sux ass, yet is is great if you like going with all mopar stuff :zzzz:

·
Registered
691 Posts
Boosted20psi i think you got it all wrong. stage 2 was designed with the life of the motor and driveablity it mind. in my opinion the psi-fi power pack if a joke. everyone that i see running it down the track have problem tuning and run slow. thats the nice thing about stage 2, put it in the car go have fun. with the power pack or e-manange you have to spend more money in dyno time to mak sure its tuned it correctly or your car runs like shit. sorry for the rant stage 2 all the way

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
To each their own. I'm no tuner, I'll go for S2 when I can. If you like the prospect of tuning your car to get the most out of it, go the other route. Neither way sucks, they just cater to different crowds. Have fun!

·
Registered
3,456 Posts
I second what "heat" was saying. I've been at the track and seen stage 2 run 13.2 all day long, while there are guys with Psi-fi turbo kits that can't go any faster because dialing them in is impossible. IMO Psi-fi products are EXTREMELY overpriced for what you get.

·
Registered
395 Posts
I'm still stock...I still have my TurboXS FRL BOV in the box..Don't know if its worth it? Can I use the RFL with S2? I'm thinking S2 = 1300.00 then I'm thinking S1 + Full suspention change + some other good mods = 1300.00 as well. S2 only give 260-265 HP..Cant we get that with S1 + some mods

·
Registered
3,028 Posts
SRT-4aKid's Brother said:
Hey man, S2=$685 shipped, didn't you look above?
From WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?!?!

Man, make me SEARCH will ya?!

·
Registered
395 Posts
SRT-4aKid's Brother said:
Hey man, S2=$685 shipped, didn't you look above?
Dude..smarten up..he's in france..it's probably is Euro 1.00 X 1.25 and its' without toys! I wouldnt buy shit from there. HAve fun waiting for it!

·
Registered
3,456 Posts
REDLINE04 said:
Dude..smarten up..he's in france..it's probably is Euro 1.00 X 1.25 and its' without toys! I wouldnt buy shit from there. HAve fun waiting for it!
I think that you might be the one who should smarten up. This was already posted the other day about a "Labor Day Blowout" through one of the vendors on here. Stage 1=$290 and stage 2=$650. I believe it's through Performance Dodge.

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
REDLINE04 said:
Not gonna comment on the wait or shipping, but the deal he's referring to is at http://www.srtforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78564 through Performance Dodge.

Now, taking Euro exchange rates into consideration it would only cost him approximately 562.17 Euros w/o toys and 952.92 Euros w/ toys...I was bored.

...beat me to it...

·
Registered
395 Posts
Hmmm..Interesting.you see some ones little kid brother..the guy on that post is not ACX. ACX isnt even on that thread at all. And ACX clearly state (A vendor HERE is selling S2 for his blowout labour day sale) Who seems to be in France. and mentioned a different price. so..maybe I'm not catching something here (little prick)

·
Registered
3,456 Posts
REDLINE04 said:
Hmmm..Interesting.you see some ones little kid brother..the guy on that post is not ACX. ACX isnt even on that thread at all. And ACX clearly state (A vendor HERE is selling S2 for his blowout labour day sale) Who seems to be in France. and mentioned a different price. so..maybe I'm not catching something here (little prick)
Alright asshole, first off, I'm not anyone's younger brother. So you can take all you NAMBLA thoughts and cram them. Second off, why don't you try that link that was posted above again? Are you an idiot who can't read?

·
Registered
255 Posts
S2

I have the stage 2 computer in my car, just switched from the stage one. Are you guys saying that my car will be harder to tune with the Stage 2 instead of 1? I have Emanage, E01, 750cc,1000Hp aeromotive and everything else. Is it just harder because people don't have anything out for the stage 2, or will it never be easier. Let me know
thanks
mike

1 - 20 of 23 Posts