Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of a good place to get Mopar Stage 1 springs installed? I just called Integirty dodge, $850! :gay: That is outrageous for a $220 part and from what I can tell, pretty easy install.

Any help would be great. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Sup Phreak!
Don't know of anyone personally that does spring swaps in town (maybe fully built?). I did it myself in my garage. The fronts are easy to the do, the back was a pain and time consuming (partly because you have to take your rear calipers off to remove the bolts on the lower part of the strut). Plus you have to make this tool (which I used) everyone is using on the forum (sparkplug socket and a small socket wrench) to take off the top hats (unless you have air tools available). It took me about 3hrs by myself, It will be faster if somebody could help you. Oh spring compressors are a plus, I didn't have any so I would put the strut against my lower concrete garage wall and let them fly. :eeeek: Putting the top hats back on the stage 1 springs were cake since it is shorter then the stock springs. If you have any questions let me know. :hi:

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
shreker said:
try cnc motorsports if you want i can call them up to see what they charge!

Sure why not, lilazndemon20 is going to hook me up and show me how to do it. But just in case he can't might as well get a quote for a backup plan. :thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts