Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
OK I put on my stage 1 and I have a agp-wga/cai and xs bc. I have been spiking at 19 psi at 3500 rpm and then dropping to 17 psi and holding till 5500 rpm. I just want some reassurance that this is OK before I might brake something. :eveilgrin :eveilgrin

O and I now have the same problem as TheSRT-4 with code P 0123. DCX its called a recall do it. Anyone with a SRT-4 needs to get this fixed and if you think you are ok you are wrong its broke you just dont know it yet but you will. :flame: :flame: :flame:

·
Registered
741 Posts
I don't see any other TSB for '04 SRT-4. What's the recall campaign number?

Percy

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Its the TPS Sensor it is braking the negitive wire. I don't know of any recall campaign number yet but they need to get this fixed before the 05's hit the show room floor and before someone gets into a fatal crash do to it.

·
Registered
495 Posts
glock/35\ said:
OK I put on my stage 1 and I have a agp-wga/cai and xs bc. I have been spiking at 19 psi at 3500 rpm and then dropping to 17 psi and holding till 5500 rpm. I just want some reassurance that this is OK before I might brake something. :eveilgrin :eveilgrin

O and I now have the same problem as TheSRT-4 with code P 0123. DCX its called a recall do it. Anyone with a SRT-4 needs to get this fixed and if you think you are ok you are wrong its broke you just dont know it yet but you will. :flame: :flame: :flame:

This is a 19psi spike mods below...Look at the fuel...This is also a sniffer so its probably a little richer than a wideband would read.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok but is it safe?

·
Registered
495 Posts
yea the main thing is the A/F as long as its safe then you'll be good. All cars a different. Remember the stock turbo is effiecient I think up to like 18-20 then it just produces heat....The car will pull some timing over around 17 psi...But I don't see it.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It is a vary sort spike then stays at 17 I was thinking about turning it down but I like the way it feels.

·
Registered
495 Posts
well then coo...My spike is 16Psi at 3000 then it goes up to 19 from 3000 to 5200 and tapers to 15 again.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
what wga do you have

·
Registered
495 Posts
Agp...

·
Registered
1,186 Posts