Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there guys. I have a 03 and i recently purchased a stage 1 PCM for it. So now I’m in the market for some stage 1 injectors since the stock ones are to small on the 03’s. I was wondering where about I’d be able to purchase some at or if anyone on here has any for sale?

·
Registered
05 srt-4 white
46 Posts
S0's were stock for 2003 only and the body of the injectors are purple.

S1's were stock for 2004-05 and the body of the injector is black and the plastic near the spraying tip is blue.

S2/S3's... the body and the spraying tip of the injector are both black.

For both S1 and S2/S3, the O-rings on top are blue and on the bottom are black. Coincidentally, the same color blue as the S1 injector tips.

This is what I've gathered through studying pictures of all the injectors...

·
Registered
232 Posts
Those are the correct fuel injectors for an 04-05 SRT4. The blue and black ones are the correct ones. If you buy the ones from ebay you will need to buy 8 fuel injector o rings. Used ones could be a gamble. Rockauto.com lists fuel injectors new and re-manufactured for an 04-05 SRT4.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Thank you guys both for your help! I very much appreciate it! 🙏🏾. I checked RockAuto.com and seen that they offer six different kind of injectors, any idea what my best choice would be?

·
Registered
232 Posts
For the money, I would buy the Standard FJ601 they are new and are $39.79 each plus tax and shipping.

Something is wrong with the listing for the factory Mopar ones. They are listed as being sold as new and have a $5.00 core charge on each one.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
So i called my local dealer about reflashing my used stage 1 PCM and they told me they could do it but for $160. Does that sound kind of steep to you guys?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Also, would it be wise to install the stage 1 injectors before the reflash or would it be fine to install them after? Or it doesn’t matter? Either way you look at it i would just be driving to the dealer and back home which is like a 10 min drive and obviously i would be staying out of boost just incase.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts