Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I finally got the Stage 1 I ordered like 3 months ago. They're re-flashing it at Dodge of Bellevue, the only place around here that knows its ass from a hole in the ground. Anyway, I have the Stage 1 injectors if anybody wants them. It seems most people in the other forum are selling them for around $75 so we'll start there if anyone is interested. I'm excited about the install though... can't wait. :)

·
Banned
10,530 Posts
are you sure your stage one comes with new injectors? if not, then i could probably sell the ones i bought on here and have never used. heheh.

also, while youre at dodge of bellevue ask them about the silver '03 on their used lot. the ad in auto mart says "25k in modifications" and has a "nitrous" banner over the picture of the car. theyre asking $20,000. 12,000 miles.

oh, the fun that could be had with those salesmen.

j.r.:king:

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
kingj07 said:
are you sure your stage one comes with new injectors? if not, then i could probably sell the ones i bought on here and have never used. heheh.

also, while youre at dodge of bellevue ask them about the silver '03 on their used lot. the ad in auto mart says "25k in modifications" and has a "nitrous" banner over the picture of the car. theyre asking $20,000. 12,000 miles.

oh, the fun that could be had with those salesmen.

I bought it used. It was originally on an 03. That and they're in the box, which makes me pretty sure it came with them. ;)

I'll ask them about the 03... maybe see if I can take it for a spin. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
WEAK. Despite assurance from lots of people on this board that the 03 S1 will work with the 04, Dodge of Bellevue couldn't get it to work. I even printed out the re-flashing instructions and gave them to the techs. I'm going to try one more dealership tomorrow, but if that doesn't work I'll probably just sell it and pick up one for an 04. Anyway, if anybody has some insight on this let me know.

·
Registered
59 Posts
TheSRTKid said:
I bought it used. It was originally on an 03. That and they're in the box, which makes me pretty sure it came with them. ;)

I'll ask them about the 03... maybe see if I can take it for a spin. :thumbsup:
It probally wont work b/c the ecu is ordered specifically for your car, and they have to have the vin# before they order it.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Banned
10,530 Posts
i thought nastyvr6 taught those guys how to reflash.. even though he did it himself with their drb tool.

·
Registered
873 Posts
haha dodge of bellveu is crazy that 10 sec. srt is GAY.. it has a ntercooler sprayer thats all.. the salesman said yeah its a 50 shot hahaha.. and it has a profec B, mopr exhaust, and gauges.. cool huh haha thats it.. o blue head lights, and lowerd.. no 10 sec car.. the sold it for 22,000 today though when i was there.. and it was a 03 with like 14,000 on it., some momas boy bought it i think

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The salesman told me that it runs 12s which is very believable. The N2O is definitely there, as I poked around and checked out the system. The exhaust wasn't Mopar, but I don't know what kind it was. 3" I think, and not the right layout for the Mopar.

As for the reflashing, they said they followed the directions in the thread I linked above. I'm taking it into another dealership tomorrow, hopefully it will work out so I don't have to sell it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.