Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5,204 Posts
Damn, nice numbers! who needs S2! ;) The thing is with S1 is that you have to keep resetting the pcm to keep those power #'s to the wheels?

Nice numbers man!

·
Registered
5,204 Posts
not bad at all :)

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
damn....I can finally go to sleep now......... :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
903 Posts
You shouldn't need to reset unless you think you're timing is being retarded. I would think that with the 94 octane, you should be alright.

I'm still mad everytime I fill up with 91.

Either way, those were solid runs. Hopefully, one day, Stage 2 will appear from the sky and I can see what that dynos.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
cwepruk1 said:
You shouldn't need to reset unless you think you're timing is being retarded. I would think that with the 94 octane, you should be alright.
I completely agree. There seems to be no reason to keep resetting the ECU. From what I understand, it is always trying to give some timing back when it's in retard mode. The only time it would seem prudent to reset is if you feel it down a bit on power.

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
Impressive numbers...exactly what type (model#) NGK
plugs are you guys using now...? Are 1/4 mile track times
coming next...? :eveilgrin :eveilgrin

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
From Mopar in a Mopar box: NGK Splztr4a11 gapped to 40 (they came at about 50).

Track? I hope so, as long as I don't need a sno plow on the front :jester:

·
Registered
626 Posts
do you have an 03 or 04? if it's an 03 then god damn that's some crazy numbers stock....and if it's an 04 then damn that's a crazy increase just from stage 1 ECU

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Pheare said:
Think you said you usually run 94 octane.

Where are getting stuff that high here in cowtown?
Numerous Husky stations and Husky Mohawks have it. The main one is on Macleod, just South of Cemetary Hill. Also one on 14th St SW. A few in the North as well. They usually just have ONE pump with 94 though.

:readclose :thumbsup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts