Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,618 Posts
well s0 here for now with agp wga... ran real strong with 17psi spike and 15.5 hold but cali gas pings it under 2nd gear full load :( had to settle for 15/14 for now.. hopefully stage1 fixes that...

·
Registered
175 Posts
17psi falling to 15 on 93 pump, 19psi falling to 15 on race fuel :eveilgrin , I accidently ran 19 on 93 once, no detonation, but I could feel the car surge as it pulled timing. But, on the race fuel, the car seems to do fine at 19psi. 2004 stage0 ed tip mod, agp wga.

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
ok my question since it seems established that every1 is running 17-18 spike falling to 14-15. Wich lines (green, blue) is every1 running off of or stock. If stock, how are you keeping the ecu from pulling boost after a few days?

·
Banned
4,121 Posts
IWantAn04 said:
ok my question since it seems established that every1 is running 17-18 spike falling to 14-15. Wich lines (green, blue) is every1 running off of or stock. If stock, how are you keeping the ecu from pulling boost after a few days?
im running off the intake mani source. i might go back to running off the stock WGA & boost control soon though......

·
Banned
3,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
IWantAn04 said:
I was running green, I am now running blue w/ EDTIP

·
Premium Member
4,841 Posts
IwantAn04, I've ran off blue...off green...then cap green and off back of turbo...all the same...currently I am off the back of the turbo and I capped the green line. Spools uber quick to 15psi :) then it creeps to 17 and holds there until about 4500rpms and then she comes back down...15psi by about 5400rpm and 14psi by shift time.

I do 17psi fall to 14psi. Go higher than 17psi in 4th gear and say hello to the power cut. :(

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.