Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To all of you in Ohio who said you are getting one, especially at EP, where are you planning on getting yours at? I saw NEonwasp saying he was. I am wondering because I have a dealer up here that said for sure they are getting them within a week. Before anyone questions this, the way the are getting them is something Dodge probably never thought about

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
dude, i dont have time to discuss with you right now but please please please email me the dealer name and phone number and if you talked to them a lot and they know you give me your first name or something like that please please please ttyl

some time when im back at the computer (later this afternoon ill let ya know what i know)

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
Do I know you SRT4R6? If not where are you going to get your car? And how can they get it so early?! Progressive was the only dealer I could find around here actually going to get them in, but I still had to ask them about EP. Let me in on the details brotha!

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
SRT4R6 said:
To all of you in Ohio who said you are getting one, especially at EP, where are you planning on getting yours at? I saw NEonwasp saying he was. I am wondering because I have a dealer up here that said for sure they are getting them within a week. Before anyone questions this, the way the are getting them is something Dodge probably never thought about
Why dangle partial info infront of everyones face, and then leave them hanging?

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
seriously! im back now, no email no nothing. i'd really appreciate some info so i can call, ask for whichever salesman you know, say ____ sent me said you guys are gettings srts etc etc

need info brutha!

·
Premium Member (Lifetime), 2011 Calendar Car
12,252 Posts
what dealer? what dealer? what dealer? what dealer? what dealer? what dealer? what dealer? what dealer? what dealer? what dealer? what dealer? what dealer? what dealer? what dealer? what dealer? what dealer? what dealer? what dealer? what dealer? what dealer? what dealer? what dealer?

anyway...i've been emailing around, noone really knows anything about them yet. i have to get EP on mine, otherwise i wont be able to afford it. :?

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
hey nois... what are you doing over spring break (for me its like the last week of march i think) trip to florida?? :p

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sorry i have been away so long. Away on business. Anyway, Spitzer Dodge in Cleveland is getting some srt's in stock as early as Friday. They are shipping them from their Florida dealership. They said no to EP, and they were told to mark them up by 1000. Supposedly they were getting three this week and more later. Black one is sold, don't know what color the other ones are

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
I'll just wait; 1000 mark-up plus their shipping and all those other costs, not to mention they won't honor EP. I'd rather go down to Florida and buy it, then drive back north to break it in. That dealer better hope Dodge doesn't rip their 5 stars outta their @$$. What dealer is it anyhow (outta curiousity)?? And BTW, we live in the same town, do I know you? :lol:

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
you PIECE OF SH!! now you ruined my info!

i'll give you name/number after i make a few calls, i dont wanna give out all my good info before i get a chance to find a few things out and possibly reserve one :p

·
Premium Member (Lifetime), 2011 Calendar Car
12,252 Posts
NoisufnoC said:
ugh spitzer is right down the street from my house...so i guess this means that i'll have to sit around and watch everyone else get their srt's cuz i can't afford a 1000 markup :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
i'll take that back...there's a spitzer dodge by my house...its spitzer dodge in mayfield heights...i think they're talking about a more downtown cleveland dealer? i dunno...all i know is i want this car!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
About this Discussion
22 Replies
7 Participants
NeonWaSp
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing