Dodge SRT Forum banner

SRT's in MA, speak up!

9K views 50 replies 20 participants last post by  protivakid 
#1 ·
Hello forum. I am a pretty new member here but have lurked this forum for way too long. Sadly I have seen this forum get a smaller and smaller community with less networking than it seemed before.
I am smack-dab in the middle of MA, and see SRT4's all over. There are atleast 2 in Leominster near me, and about 6 that have homes near my school out in westfield. Now, I don't know much about group drives, meetings, or car shows in this area or New England for that matter, but we gotta network and keep something alive. If your in the area, post here and once spring rolls around we should get a meeting at one of the local Kimballs Car shows that are every Friday or something. Speak up!

#4 ·
Thats great to hear. Since I just started finding other srts and groups, hopefully I can help bring in some more people to these meets

#5 ·
if anyone is on FB, there is CT SRT 4 and MA Srt 4 groups. CT SRT 4 will be having multiple meets this year and going to local car shows in CT. everyone is invited though. ill post everymeet we have in the New England section

#12 ·
Hey guys do you know anyone selling any 04-05 srt4's ? I searched high and low for a decent one but nothing much, I found a blue one in Lowell/chelmsford but the guy didn't seem very mature soo I passed. I also found this one but its black and has 152k and his bottom dollar is 5500. Here it is. I'm from maine btw. 2004 Srt4

#14 ·
yeah since I posted this, I joined MA srt, NH/MA srt, srt owners, and so forth on Facebook and needless to say the networking is pretty unreal... better than here for the most part if anyone is interested

#18 ·
I'm in SE mass. Only see 2 consistently here. A black one and an OB one. Anyone else in my area???

#25 ·
Right here man. I'm about 15 mins away. I go to harbor freight in fall river sometimes

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.