Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dealer just got the first one in last night and I got to see it and sit in it today. I have to go in tomarow and try to work out a deal for one. They won't sell the one they have in untill they get the other three in. They got in a yellow one and it Looks Killer. That is the color I want.

I was first on there list and had my sales argeement in hand, loan already aproved and they wouldn't even talk to me. I left alittle pissed. We'll see what we can do tomarow. I had offered 500 over on the 4th of november and they areed to it. But I may have to offer alittle more for them to sell one of these to me right now. I was told that they will honor my agreement on a ordered SRT-4, But who knows if we will ever be able to order one.

I'm pumped and as far as I'n concerned that should have been my car that came in. I don't know if I want it cause the detail boy went way overboard with the armor-all. If I can get the yellow one coming in I can tell them not to put that crap on MY car.

BTW the license plat holder screws in under the lip so it doesn't leave any noticeable holes thank God I didn't want to have to patch hole.

·
Registered
905 Posts
There are 2 underneath, and 1 in the middle. Unfortunately, my dealer (or dodge) drilled the hole for the middle one.

You can see it between the intercooler

·
Registered
905 Posts
Hopefully they didn't do it to all. I didn't notice the middle one till I tried to take the plate off. I'm sure i'll put the plate back on once I get a ticket for it.

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
That suxs they drilled, but it's good it's not extremely huge.

But I don't get how's come Washington gets them before Ohio! This is seriously bumming me out! I'll feel like we're gonna be the one of the last ones in the continental US to get ours! :cry: And by that time all the "hype" will be over. Grrr...

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
don't get too worried. try to remember ohio is one of the highest populated states (6th or 7th i think) so we should get them soon! :) maybe
hopefully , ah hell i dunno i just want a silver one :)

·
Registered
73 Posts
DAYTONAGTS SHOP AROUND

Yo man i called them up(BRemerton Dodge in Auto Center Way that is) and they gave me the BS story they gave you. I got to go test drive it (the only one there....the yellow one)but they want 22,000 each for the ones they are getting in. Im going over to Seattle on Saturday to work a deal. i have been on the phone with the dealership over there and they have 14 of em on the lot ready for sale at MSRP. But hey if you want to over pay at the Bremerton Dodge then more power to you. Id also like to add that there is some turbo lag on this car but that was without downshifting. I was on the freeway doing about 50 and floored it in 4th and it took it a second for the boost to kick in. Im new to turbo and am sure that if i dropped into 3rd it wouldnt of been a problem. Still debating on getting rid of my eclipse tho. even tho this car is noticably faster!

·
Premium Member
3,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
BTW Bremerton wants 22995 no less the owner was being very greedy when we talked to him last night.

BBC Dodge just got there SRT-4 in this morning and guess what ? MSRP and it is in my driveway as we speak. YAAAAAAAAAAAAA :twisted:

Screw Bremerton Dodge they don't care that it was because of ME that they knew about the training and sent some one to it and now dodge sent them a car and three more on the way.

I don't know what dealer you spoke to. There are only two SRT dealers in Washington , Bremerton and BBC I got the one from BBC and the one from bremerton is not for sale till the next car comes in. There are not 14 SRT's at a dealer only two in the whole state. I hope I'm wrong and you can get one.

·
Premium Member
6,610 Posts
congrats daytonagts!!!!!! glad to hear dealer was Jack Casey, said he had a silver one coming in 4 weeks. I'll let him know I know you got yours for msrp!! LOL thank you!! still don't want to pay the airfare down $300 + $610 AK. Marine Highway up here. Could drive to Rupert and save $300 ferry but dont want to get there and have him finagle me cause I want one so bad.

Attachments

·
Registered
73 Posts
Well then i guess im being lied to. I mean i didnt want to say the name cause your the competition but now that you have one i can say it :) I called Bill Pierre Dodge its just above Seattle and they told me they have 14 of em in and that they are listing them at 18900. Now im going over tommorrow to take a look. First sign of getting jerked around and ill be gone.

·
Premium Member
6,610 Posts
01EclipseGT said:
Well then i guess im being lied to. I mean i didnt want to say the name cause your the competition but now that you have one i can say it :) I called Bill Pierre Dodge its just above Seattle and they told me they have 14 of em in and that they are listing them at 18900. Now im going over tommorrow to take a look. First sign of getting jerked around and ill be gone.
I just called and talked to ED at Bill Pierre and he told me he didn't have any yet and that when he got them he was going $5000 over msrp. I said " well I guess it wouldn't be worth it for me to come down from Sitka and get one then, HUH?" he asked what I was lookin for and I told him if he could get me a silver one for msrp I would fly down and get one. he took my name,phone# and E-mail address. also in the conversation he said they would not show up till May but he was gitting 14 of them. He and Gary are Pard's so you can talk to either one. Let me know what happins

·
Premium Member
3,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
spcforker said:
01EclipseGT said:
I just called and talked to ED at Bill Pierre and he told me he didn't have any yet and that when he got them he was going $5000 over msrp. I said " well I guess it wouldn't be worth it for me to come down from Sitka and get one then, HUH?" he asked what I was lookin for and I told him if he could get me a silver one for msrp I would fly down and get one. he took my name,phone# and E-mail address. also in the conversation he said they would not show up till May but he was gitting 14 of them. He and Gary are Pard's so you can talk to either one. Let me know what happins
Thats what I thought, Im sorry 01EclipseGT I knew your hopes were up there, you'll get one Dude. :D

I do know this , don't trust that they are going to get 14 starting in May they don't know that. If they really did know that they have VIN #'s for them, just ask I bet they don't. Also ask a Dealer if they are SRT certified and if they aren't or don't know what that is or tell you they don't need to be, find another dealer to talk to. But as of now in Washington there are only 2 Certified SRT dealers Bremerton Dodge and BBC Dodge.

I would wholy recomend Going to BBC Dodge they sold me my car and and gave me no crap whatsoever.Ask for Mike Cameron the dealers # 1-800-992-9998. And let him know that Ron Wall (the guy that bought the first SRT-4 from them) sent you. They are in the buisness to sell cars not give customers a bad time.

BTW they didn't as of yesterday know when they will get anymore in. But call and ask don't just take my word for it. Things change Daily.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Unreal........Yes my whole statement was a farse.....called up after i read taht someone else called....and sure enough its bogus....thank you to you guys and this message board cause if i would of taken the time to drive up all the way to Seattle and learned this then id be pissed.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
About this Discussion
19 Replies
10 Participants
01EclipseGT
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing