Dodge SRT Forum banner

41 - 60 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
srt4warrior said:
I registered in July and I still have not received my gear, can anyone help with this ?
if ur member number is above 594 (I think) then the new executives will take car of your stuff after ekool is done with members from 574-594. so hopefully it wont be too long but you can never tell with this sorta thing. all I can say to ya is be patient.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
srt4warrior, quiksilver is exactly right, we are waiting on the remaining gear from ekool. We hopefully will get caught up soon.

·
Banned
5,254 Posts
middlemiss said:
I still havent recieved anything.. im not impatient.. i just hope CANADA CUSTOMS hasn't taken it. Please let me know if you have shipped out to my address yet.

Thanks Ekool,

Joe

Canada has customs? What ever for. Canada needs customs like a fish needs a bicycle.

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
bodizapha13 said:
Canada has customs? What ever for. Canada needs customs like a fish needs a bicycle.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
111 Posts
i am #588 and havent recieved anything yet and a bit upset being that u guyz said members up to 594 have been sent out. Anyfeedback would be much appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
6,282 Posts
I have absolutely no clue what number I am.

·
Registered
6,282 Posts
your number 666
That would suck Hector. Don't give them any of those thoughts.

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
ekool said:
Can you find me a link to that post? I'm currently up to 571 but will be able to complete up to 59X very shortly.
:readclose up to 571, ekool will be completing up to 59x soon. then from there its in the hands of the new OC execs.

·
Banned
4,074 Posts
hi ekool, im number 235 and i havent received anything yet... not really in a rush but i would like my stickers so i can rep the srtoc! :thumbsup:
just in case,
Rick Couto
100 elm st.
North Easton MA, 02356

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
ekool said:
If you are 350 and your address was entered, I'm sure it was mailed.

Have you checked your address to make sure it was correct?
It is correct, it is a PO BOX. I do not get mail service in my neighborhood. If you need a physical address, LMK.

41 - 60 of 88 Posts