Dodge SRT Forum banner

21 - 40 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
759 Posts
ptc01 said:
Patience is a very bad word to use on this topic. I'm member 1771 and still haven't received anything as of yet. Customer service guy's ...let's get it right and get what's been paid for out to the members.
please tell me your kidding...

first, 1771 isn't your srtoc number, goto the sticky thread to find your srtoc #...
then you'll know where u stand.

and patience is a good thing to have! I waited for my stuff, and I got it. this isn't these guys' only job...they are real people with lives just like you, so bear with them.

·
Registered
8,630 Posts
Neener neener neener... :ninernine

J/K... been there waiting but it was worth the wait..

·
Registered
8,630 Posts
BTW Thanks SRTforums!!!

·
SRT Forums Veteran
1,198 Posts
I haven't received anything either #486 , just wondering what is going on, I'm sure you are busy and you are doing your best. Is there any problems shipping to an APO adress?

And yes, thank you for this forum, it is great, good job.. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
schmauch said:
I haven't received anything either #486 , just wondering what is going on, I'm sure you are busy and you are doing your best. Is there any problems shipping to an APO adress?

dont think ur batch went out yet, last I knew they were up to 470-somethin. there should be another one soon, and u'll probably be in it.

·
Banned
2,163 Posts
quiksilver723 said:
dont think ur batch went out yet, last I knew they were up to 470-somethin. there should be another one soon, and u'll probably be in it.
I'm #612, so I hope I get mine before the end of summer...But if I don't I'll just go out and buy a couple of shiny ricer plates for my car...LOL(Not!)

·
Registered
798 Posts
Haven't gotten anything either. Could someone please update the status since taking our money took no time at all.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
a_and_j_ornelas said:
I paid, but not on the list :crying:

553 a_and_j_ornelas

Copied and pasted right from the Stickied thread that is titled "SRToc Member List -- Updated: 07/13/04 : 8:00pm EST"

a_and_j_ornelas said:
us neither...
Once ekool has shipped out the rest of the gear to the members that paid him (Everyone with a member number lower than 594) he will be sending us the rest of the stuff that he has. At that time everyone after 594 will be shipped out and we will try and stay current.

ptc01 said:
Patience is a very bad word to use on this topic. I'm member 1771 and still haven't received anything as of yet. Customer service guy's ...let's get it right and get what's been paid for out to the members.
Please see Westtexblue's post and my response just above. I promise you that you will get your gear. Take some time and enjoy the nice vendor discounts that they graciously provide to members.

schmauch said:

I would contact ekool and ask about the address thing as you should be receiving your gear from him.

acesrt04 said:
Haven't gotten anything either. Could someone please update the status since taking our money took no time at all.
Easy there killer. You joined up a week ago. Please see above response and I promise you that you will get your gear. Enjoy some vendor discounts :)

If you guys have more questions feel free to post and we will try and answer. I am going on vacation though until Thursday. Peace.

·
SRT Forums Veteran
1,198 Posts
quiksilver723 said:

Alright, thanks for the update.......... keep up the great work :thumbsup:

·
Registered
798 Posts
That is all I wanted was an update. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
Your welcome :)

·
Registered
111 Posts
~~~(QUOTE)~~~Once ekool has shipped out the rest of the gear to the members that paid him (Everyone with a member number lower than 594) he will be sending us the rest of the stuff that he has. At that time everyone after 594 will be shipped out and we will try and stay current.

Im 581 and still havent recieved anything wich is ok but i was wondering where its coming from and how long it will take once shipped? Thanx.

·
Registered
8,059 Posts
615 here. When are the "600 club" members going to have their items shipped?

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
iball, as soon as we (the new exec board) gets the remaining stuff from ekool we will get things shipped out.

·
Registered
8,059 Posts
SRT ACE said:
iball, as soon as we (the new exec board) gets the remaining stuff from ekool we will get things shipped out.
Excellent. Thanks for the update!

21 - 40 of 88 Posts