Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay here's the deal...
My friend/co-worker and I were talking to today about our forums etc etc.
Skip past all the small talk. We want to have a face off between the two forums.(yeah, i know we'll smoke em all lol)
I picked the day of Oct 1.
1 its a Friday
2 school's back in(for those of you who are going back or what not)
3 its 10/1 aka 101 cause we're going to take these guys to school. Teach them we are not to be played with)

Sorry for anyone to far that can't make it
But we'll do this at Englishtown Raceway Park. Gates open @ 5pm
$20 to run
I believe 10 or 13 to spectate.
Let me know if you're down. Its 22 days away(today being 9/9/04)
Come on out a lets own some rice.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm not sure if they have a road course at the track. I'll have to look into that for you. Or just ask someone around here if they have one. I know plenty of members have been there before

·
Registered
757 Posts
well, my friend James has a little over $14k invested in his engine in a 95 GSR, he only runs [email protected]ted it took him a really STUPID amount of $$$ to run that but there MAYBE only a few cars here that can run that...MAYBE.
I wouldn't sound so anxious to race, why not race honda-tech.com, I mean they only have a few cars in the 10s all-motor on their site :)

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
because, this is the forum he belong too(he being my co-worker)

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
I wanna gooooooooo. But I'm in college .. damn.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
oh boy check this out...
I think Team Integra already punked out
======== Please note: this is an automated message! ========

There was a Topic just deleted

The reason(s) for this action was because:
If you want to schedule a meet, that's fine, but forum battles? come on.... We're not like that over here.

Signed....white_rice

I guess that their moderater. Any ideas fellas?

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
Sounds like he mistook your "forum battle" as what myfault said, an e-face off and not an actual meet-up and race. He said if you wanna schedule a meet its ok, just make it clear what your intentions are, I see no reason they'd be against a little car meet up and race at a track.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
It does sound kind of juvenile. A real life contest to see who has the biggest e-wang.

-faast

·
Banned
2,163 Posts
I wonder if anyone will be running Nawwwwwwws at the track... LOL J/K :jester:

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
You should definitely race your buddy there if you haven't done so already.

If you really want to start a forum battle, which I think is stupid, then you should talk to these guys: *THE PROS*

·
Banned
460 Posts
LOL oh man, wheres it at I wanna go!!! The only thing a honduh is good at is making fart noises, revving high at cars 10x faster than it (like srt-4's), and making 450whp and 200 ft/lbs torque on 20 grand and running mid 13's...then again ieven if you do spend the 20 grand to get to that...you still cant turn cuz its a honduh!!!

·
Registered
452 Posts
Cashtro said:
I'm not sure if they have a road course at the track.
They do have a road coarse, thats why I asked. Running just the 1/4 ile would get a tad boring. I'd be willing to bet the Integs would beat the SRTs up in the turns whereas the SRTs would own the 1/4 mile.

Why is the Honda hatred getting so stong in these forums? Its starting to remind me of the 'tex :stab:

·
Registered
4,014 Posts
ah man..i'ed be down but I'm only running stock.. I'm going to e-town this saturday with my bro-inlaw (he has n 03 max) to test mine out.. i'll deff go to this if I can, hey I guess we can also do a stock race.. -shrugs-

·
Super Moderator
34,772 Posts
id go but i work weeknights :-/

as far as the road course, the last i heard it wasnt finished yet, but then again i havent been to raceway park yet this season

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
I imagine ANY forum is going to have cars that are competitive with any level of mods you have. They just generally have to have more to be competitive:)

·
Registered
13 Posts
So, (dumb question)...can I go too?????????...do not have an SRT--but am a member of the forums...(cause you guys are pretty cool, and love cars)...later.....

·
Registered
626 Posts
any one can go...no one's gonna close down raceway park to just integras and srt-4s. if you've got $20 you've got a spot on the line.

btw i personally think this is real babyish. we're competing in a race that just so happens to be the srt-4's strongest point just to prove that we truly do have bigger wangs....when i'm sure if we did some laps with a couple type-r's with bolt-ons we'd get sh*tted on. i think it'd be more interesting if we all got together and organized ourselves to make an appearance at one of englishtown's "domestic cars vs. the world" type meets. that way all imports and domestics alike can whip theirs out and get hold of a meter stick.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts