Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 118 Posts
E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are the ranks as they are setup now, if you have any suggestions, levels, etc, feel free...

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is post 74, so that would put me right at the Novice level :)

Admin membership has its privileges however ;)

·
Registered
175 Posts
ekool, did you start this site??

Were you ever a member of clubsi.com?? I cant remember how I found this site....lol...i think i saw a link on clubsi.

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes I started the site, but no, I've never been in clubsi :)

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
youre almost a beginner you newbie!!

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
With the ranks, you could go for the humorous kind too: Newbie = Ricer in Training, Beginner = Magazine Racer, Novice = Weekend Tuner, Regular = Gearhead, Intermediate = Grease Monkey, Advanced = Know-It-All, Expert = Post Whore, Pimp, Pimpmaster

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
New Ranks!

I have modified the ranks as per the suggestions, and have added a "rank image" that kind of shows your rank progress...

Let me hear feedback on wether you like or dislike it...

Here is the new rank structure...

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
Wait a minute, isn't spammer kinda of derogatory? :x <------this dude looks like he is trying to take a shit.

-faast

E

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yah, it is... I was waiting for you to throw a fit and I was going to tell you I was just kidding with you... but you took it and ran with it :)

Anyway, Im getting ready to head to the track and I'll change it to something better when I get back.

Hasta.

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
ekool said:
Yah, it is... I was waiting for you to throw a fit and I was going to tell you I was just kidding with you... but you took it and ran with it :)

Anyway, Im getting ready to head to the track and I'll change it to something better when I get back.

Hasta.
Yeahz use a bit more creativity, spammer is overused.

-faast

1 - 20 of 118 Posts
About this Discussion
117 Replies
33 Participants
ekool
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing