1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
161 Posts
1st race: Not sure what mph it was up to, but he was catching up fast!
2nd race: VERY VERY GOOD RACE. If he wouldn't have fucked up the shift that is.
3rd race: what a joke!

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
good races. The 1st race was intresting . the crx was catching up damn quick towards the end there . we need more races of uyou and that car again :)

·
Registered
169 Posts
it was catching up but him letting off the gas goin to start braking made it look like it was catching up a lot quicker... good vids and races!! what shot and what mods??

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Its an LS motor, so no vtec.... :wah?!:
Its a T3/T4 turbo on 18psi in a gutted CRX. My full weighed EVERYTHING crx weighs 2165LBS. on the scales, my SRT4 weighs 2945LBS. on the scales...

I'll give ya the 100% break down of my car.
S2 with toys. FBM stock bored TB, NOS wet kit 100shot. BFG DRs on stock rims. Noisy PSI-FI solid LCA bushings. filled tranny mount, JLM top mount, ES poly insert on the bottom mount. mopar springs with redneck " spring helppers " in the rear springs.

Stock intake, stock O2 housing, Stock downpipe, stock intercooler, stock charge pipes, stock plug wires, PCM controlled boost.

My wife drives it to work everyday...

I can link you guys to some videos of the same CRX beating an 11sec caviler, a Z06 with 150shot, and lots of other stuff.. If you want... but basiclly, understand, its not your grandma's 14 sec swapped honda...

The cops were so thick that night, we couldn't race again. As a matter of fact, a cop watched that race !!! We are guessing he was on his way home, and didn't feel like F-ing with us !!!

I give the CRX props, its very fast, and prob. could have edged me 40-120mph...

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
blubyu said:
Who was the nut on the bike?
someone who shouldn't be on a bike..

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
snowmen said:
what's the redneck spring helper..and please if it is what I think it is where can I get them? nice run by the way!
You can get them at advanced discount autoparts. They are like $5. They are lift/lowering shackels. They have two bolts that have plates that are adjustable up and down.

You stick'em inbetween the springs coil and adjust them up, which makes the spring stiff and transfers weight back to the front of the car. Prob. not going to make a .2 difference in your 60ft. time, but prob. worth the effort if your going to be doing the some "for sure racing". They only take a couple minutes to install...

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
hey is that the black turbo crx?

good races...i was in daytona all this weekend so i missed out on the GIS action

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yea, SLO-Si's car. I could've used your tuning advise out there...

·
Registered
2,256 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
sentraman said:
CRX was catching up a little bit before breaking though. sounds close to 1/4 mile though.
Close to a 1/4 ? I don't trap anywhere close to 120mph... I went 6mph over my 1/4mph trap in that race :lol:

Watch the video for 12secs. From 8-20, and at 20, look at the lenghs... Both of are cars are very easily 12sec cars... On slicks, mine ran [email protected]

1 - 14 of 14 Posts