Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
I think it was like that if you look real close at any yellow SRT at all times during the vid, you'll notice a damaged one.

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
Awesome vid. Well produced and directed...is this person in film school or something? Great match of the music to vids & various images: steering wheel, rims, roof/foglight cam, rear angles, etc...I've enjoyed it. Keep up the good work!

·
Registered
396 Posts
Now that's what its all about.. This was EXCELLENT! Looks like a west coast Tail of the Dragon! I would rather hit some twisties then go the the strip any day.. CMON PRAXIS make the suspension for the SRT-4!!!

·
Registered
471 Posts
Excellent video.

That piece of music is one that I'll often time so that I make sure it is playing as I come off an on ramp onto a freeway doing 75+. Sets the tone for the whole drive...

·
Registered
396 Posts
Bump for the other newbs... :)

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
I saw that video... wayyy back when it came out. Very well done, i could go as far as saying that wouldve been a great promotional video for DCX to use . "" The Joys of a Srt4 is not always in a straight line "" ...

·
Registered
360 Posts
NOOB here, first time ive seen it...i just wish we woulda been able to hear the cars more, but......sweet vid :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
He's an amazing director. I saw this vid b4 but was well worth it again... oh, I'm gonna watch it again now. :D

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
whoa.. I'm amazed! that is a sweet sweet video clip. NICE JOB!

All you need now are some g-strings, high heels and cute smiles! Then...you have something to show Fox 5! oh.. and I don't mean the people in the video :gay: , NOPI chicks would be nice!

I wanna go drive now!... oh wait.. fucking snow!

·
Registered
119 Posts
POINTLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No Cuttin Up
No Tire Squeelin
No Races
Slow Turns
Only One Boost Shot
And They All Look Stock!!

·
Registered
9,151 Posts
redsrt413.6 said:
POINTLESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No Cuttin Up
No Tire Squeelin
No Races
Slow Turns
Only One Boost Shot
And They All Look Stock!!

you retard, this video was done WAY before many mods came out even..

stfu

1 - 20 of 39 Posts