Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
How bout we let the people who actually race them start the threads? That way there won't be empty threads sitting around or getting hijacked.

-faast

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Well I can tell you first thing Im going to do is race some frat boys in their Z28's, then im going to get my ass handed to me by my freinds 2003 Cobra.

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
meddle said:
Well I can tell you first thing Im going to do is race some frat boys in their Z28's, then im going to get my ass handed to me by my freinds 2003 Cobra.
buy a boost controller, and had the cobra his ass

·
Registered
7,982 Posts
FastMatt said:
meddle said:
Dont bite off more than you can chew.
Will never happen! even with stage III

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
cali said:
FastMatt said:
meddle said:

your thinking too small... most stock 03 cobra's run high 12's at BEST! (at 0ft)... Give me a STR-4, 21psi, race gas, Drag tires, and if I don’t run that i'll put "Corvetts are king" on the back window of my viper...

You sound like the guy's that tell me "That stealth is faster then your Viper?, there must be somthing wrong with your viper"

I reply "ya the viper on a 150shot only makes 600hp, and my stealth makes over 700 with out NOS. The stealth is 3.0L and the viper is 8.0L thats whats wrong"

·
Premium Member
104 Posts
cali said:
FastMatt said:
meddle said:

Those that say it can’t be dun are usually interrupted by those that are doing it

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
well said.

that would make a good sig as long as someone fixes the SPELLING. :p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
6 Participants
lifeisdeath
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing