Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
16,766 Posts
nice, good to see some results from a dig. I was hoping for a roll race in there to see the difference....
Anyways, what do you have done?

·
Registered
721 Posts
If old boy hadn't been so excited on the launch, he quite possibly could have had the Benzo all the way and not had to have played catch up. Perhaps I'm missing something though. Better on the second video! Nice!

·
Registered
165 Posts
Beauty kills dude. work them $50,000 benzes to the max. love to kill people in "faster" cars like that :)

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Props on not only killing both times, but making a night race that is visible and not posted in streetfire ;)

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
results as expected......actually worse than i thought...i raced my friends e500 when my wrx put down 210whp, and I would beat him by 1-2 cars from 10mph rolls.......the my stock srt4 is faster than my rex was....

Im guessing he just has s2, at least I hope, cause I might be getting s2 and would be disappointed with those as the results.

IMHO-those results could be done with a stock srt-4.

·
Registered
16,766 Posts
stear clear of S2............ unless you have toys and run a progressive methanol injection kit to maintain HOM 24/7... then it's a whole different ball game.

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
moltenice said:
stear clear of S2............ unless you have toys and run a progressive methanol injection kit to maintain HOM 24/7... then it's a whole different ball game.
Not to step on your toes,but i dont really need HOM to maintain good power, but then again iam getting a kit when i can here shortly :thumbsup: but your right, without toys, S2 really isnt S%#@!!!!! :lol:

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
well this might sound un-true but i was in da car when the race happened...stage 2 no toys,exhaust and all the bolt on's 330hp 350trq vs e500 benz (v8 supercharged)...the benz had him by half a car..i was surprised like crazy..and there sticker price is 90 grand new

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Xx_R/T_xX said:
well this might sound un-true but i was in da car when the race happened...stage 2 no toys,exhaust and all the bolt on's 330hp 350trq vs e500 benz (v8 supercharged)...the benz had him by half a car..i was surprised like crazy..and there sticker price is 90 grand new
get your facts straight first:lol:........the E500 is simply a V8, no supercharger....if you races the E55 (V8 & SUPERCHARGED) you would have gotten an ass beating.:thumbsup:

btw-im guessing your guessing crank hp when you say 330hp...even then you have 280+whp and that srt4 should have "KILLED" that E500....makes me not want to get S2 w/o now....looks like I might have to jump to S3.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts