Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I been a honda head my whole life decided to upgrade my life lol but i have a stock srt4 with a turbo spacer thats it i wanna go stage 2 diablo tune i keep hearing bout it i need to know what i have to get exactly to not blow my shit up i want it healthy and who to go to for the tune cause i want it done right cash in hand im in ct ill drive if needed but any suggestions im part of the mopar family now help me out lol

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I clearly said i dont kno nothing bout these things but here we go with u pussy niggas talkin stupid cause u behind ur computer idc bout gettin shit talked too i was wondering what i needed but if ur gonna talk shit take it somewhere else i honestly dont care if im wrong i was askin to see but u do u homie respond if u want i dont do internet barking either tell me what i need to make it faster or shut up shit be mad annoying

·
Registered
44 Posts
I clearly said i dont kno nothing bout these things but here we go with u pussy niggas talkin stupid cause u behind ur computer idc bout gettin shit talked too i was wondering what i needed but if ur gonna talk shit take it somewhere else i honestly dont care if im wrong i was askin to see but u do u homie respond if u want i dont do internet barking either tell me what i need to make it faster or shut up shit be mad annoying
Giz was not talking shit, also you seem to be very new, as am I but there is a search bar for a reason... ANYWAYS stage 2 would be a kit mopar used to produce, the tune you probably are referring to is most likely the 93 oct tune that diablo sport has. Now for the turbo spacer? I have never heard of something like that so I cannot help in that, but if you want to make your SRT fast, check in to the performance upgrade paths, truly all the info you need can be found in the little "search community" bar at the top of the page. Dont be rude to someone when you cannot even spell or explain what you were trying to obtain in this scenario, do a little research its 2019.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Another one get the fuck off my shit lol i guess u guys do this all day but im rude both of u can fuck off honestly im glad this is over the computer cause if u gonna be ignorant then dont respond real talk people like u is why i catch cases smh

·
Registered
44 Posts
Another one get the fuck off my shit lol i guess u guys do this all day but im rude both of u can fuck off honestly im glad this is over the computer cause if u gonna be ignorant then dont respond real talk people like u is why i catch cases smh
I answered your questions read my reply, EVERYTHING YOU ASKED I replied and gave you an answer for.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LOL @ "clearly said"

Don't be a dick. You'll get a lot more help if you keep it civil and stop looking for fights.
Lol ya dont wanna fight trust me aint nobody lookin for a fight on the internet but fuck anybody who wanna be a smart ass

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
Yeah, I guess it's like my old boss used to advise me,
when I had to got to difficult Customer meetings:
"Go in there like you have no pants on".
In other words, be humble and ask.
Don't be arrogant and demanding.
Humility. Serenity. Peace.

Or as Dale Seeley used to say on here many years ago:
"Ask nicely or get nothing!".
(or words to that effect).
Here's an interesting read about the SRT-4 which includes Dale and many others:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts