Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is it cancelled?? its tommorow and moroso phone is just busy when i call....i dont see a need for it to be cancelled but because of gas and what not i dont know ....anyone know

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
IT IS POSTPONED....I went and checked since i live 10 mins from the track...they were closed ... i heard they dont have power and there is still water that hasnt been cleared off the track...oh well at least i saw 2 srt's on the way they prob thought it was open too

·
Registered
2,782 Posts
tedsrt03 said:
IT IS POSTPONED....I went and checked since i live 10 mins from the track...they were closed ... i heard they dont have power and there is still water that hasnt been cleared off the track...oh well at least i saw 2 srt's on the way they prob thought it was open too
i wish i would of known this before i drove all the way up there from Homestead with 2 car loads of people.

honestly im fucking pissed off at Moroso right now. they could of at least put a message on the phone or something on their website letting people know. this is the 2nd time i drive all the way up there and they are closed. :flame: :flame: :flame:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts