Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need some advice !! I changed thermostat housing gasket and intake manifold gasket yesterday. Put everything back together car would turn on die , I had to hold the gas down. Went back checked it out again the sensor that plugs into the throttle was lose so pushed it in more and it came on , took it for a spin , was having a boost leak only hitting 4psi came back found boost leak tighten it back. Went to turn the car on. Starter was just clicking so I jump start the car and it turned on and stayed on I drove it like 5 min to the gas station was ideling for like 2 min then started to like bug out and died out. any idea what could’ve made it die out ?

·
Registered
365 Posts
Need some advice !! I changed thermostat housing gasket and intake manifold gasket yesterday. Put everything back together car would turn on die , I had to hold the gas down. Went back checked it out again the sensor that plugs into the throttle was lose so pushed it in more and it came on , took it for a spin , was having a boost leak only hitting 4psi came back found boost leak tighten it back. Went to turn the car on. Starter was just clicking so I jump start the car and it turned on and stayed on I drove it like 5 min to the gas station was ideling for like 2 min then started to like bug out and died out. any idea what could’ve made it die out ?
Sounds like vacuum/boost leak.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts