1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
04 dodge srt4 stage1
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
●AGP upper hard pipe,
●DMH electronic valve
●3" straight pipe w/ dump tube , unsure of brand but nice.
●gaskets

●All parts are brand new!

From what I've seen on ebay, the 3" stainless straight pipe looks like a pricey item, but I didnt buy these parts, they came w an srt4 that I bought. . So I'll take serious offers on this package deal.
Thanks
Automotive lighting Gas Auto part Audio equipment Personal protective equipment

·
Registered
04 dodge srt4 stage1
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
04 dodge srt4 stage1
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I found it. I have to admit though, I'm pretty apprehensive about purchase. The seller was only able to identify a single item in the listing. I believe I can identify the remaining items, but I'd hate to get something I couldn't use. For example, the alleged upper hard pipe really looks like an O2 housing. I don't know how to identify the difference between one for the factory turbo vs the S3 O2 housing. Additionally, the value of the down pipe can vary greatly depending on the manufacturer. Lastly, I might expect the DMH valve to come with a lot more wiring.

Kit contains unknown parts.
Kit contents appears incomplete.

I'm not surprised you had a hard time selling through other avenues. Unless you can do some leg work to identify what you are selling and what pieces are missing, I'm only a player on this at $100 + actual shipping. You can keep the electric valve at that price.
..the srt4 I bought came w alot if xtra parts .. dont know alot about the parts.. This is my 1st turbo car, & 1st srt4 so..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts