Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I got a 2004 srt4 neon and it keeps shutting off when the car is warm i check the relay in the fuse box and it seems perfectly fine I change my 4 bar connector and put it back to stock and it run but when the car is warm it shuts off any answers

·
Premium Member
4,153 Posts
hello, welcome to the forums.

You've posted this technical question in the "new owner/Member welcome section". This section of the forums is for people to come in and introduce themselves and be welcomed into the community. Technical questions should be posted in the technical Discussion forums. If i were an admin i would move this post for you, but alas, i am not.

These type questions are very difficult for us to diagnose online. You can help us by starting out giving us detailed information about the car (condition, mileage, modifications etc.) Posting pictures of the car and the engine bay can sometimes help out tremendously. It also helps if you can give us info on when the issues started (suddenly all at once? worsening over time? any clues you have come up with? etc.)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts