Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well today I embarked on a little project for the SRT4 and mounted the daily driving summer rims on the car. The little project was basically adding illuminated door sills to my car. The sills were custom made using stainless steel as well as el tape.

Pics of the sills while off:

Pics of the sill when the door opens:

Pics of the chrome stock rims:

I wonder what this gauge is for? Should be some decent power when teamed up with the new turbo:

·
Registered
2,369 Posts
haha, where? do tell.... and what'd they cost ya? or did they come on the car...and i just missed that option

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SRT4Jay said:
haha, where? do tell.... and what'd they cost ya? or did they come on the car...and i just missed that option
I bought them from a member on here for...

wait for it....

$200 :wah?!:

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SRT4Jay said:
haha no way, i hate you... well not really...

note to other members, i have 200 dollars.....
haha
Ha ha ha when I saw the post go up I jumped on the chance because $200 shipped was too good of a deal to pass up.

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
looks great, hopefully those rims don't crack on you, there have been a few cases of cracked stock rims that were chromed by members of this site. I'd check them on a regular basis just to be safe.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah I saw that about the cracking rims. However these rims won't be on for much longer anyways lol.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Here are some night shots showing how bright they are. I am standing a good distance away when the pic was taken showing both door sills:

·
Registered
711 Posts
Gonna look into being produced in a bigger level from the guy who did it for the rest of us? I like em lots and the guages go in tomorrow. Thanks for them too.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If there is enough interest I would definately be able to mass produce them. All that would be required is that you give them power and stick them to your sills!

·
Premium Member
840 Posts
Murano said:
If there is enough interest I would definately be able to mass produce them. All that would be required is that you give them power and stick them to your sills!
Hell yeah. Thats looks great...

Get on it!

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I have gold line drop springs on the car, and soon will be replacing the struts with Tokico's or going to Mopar coilovers. Not sure yet.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Here are some overall pictures of them, you'll have to excuse the pictures as I didn't clean the sills before I took the pics. However they can be cleaned easy with a shot of windex and a quick wipe:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts