Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well today I embarked on a little project for the SRT4 and mounted the daily driving summer rims on the car. The little project was basically adding illuminated door sills to my car. The sills were custom made using stainless steel as well as el tape.

Pics of the sills while off:

Pics of the sill when the door opens:

Pics of the chrome stock rims:

I wonder what this gauge is for? Should be some decent power when teamed up with the new turbo:

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Those sills look great! Can we get a view from a little further back to see what they look like on the sill? x2 for how to.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The sills are designed to fill the ENTIRE sill. I will take some more pics later tonight to show how bright they are.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here are some night shots showing how bright they are. I am standing a good distance away when the pic was taken showing both door sills:

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
i wonder how the chrome wheels would look nightshaded. black chrome?!!!

·
Registered
301 Posts
Very very nice. Lovin the door sills and chrome stockers. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
163 Posts
Where/how did you get the rims? Cost?

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
some chrome rims came on the car straight from the factory, he probably bought themf rom a guy whjo bought his that way. i know theres a dealership around here that all the wheels ont he srt4s were chromed

·
SRTforums Veteran
9,870 Posts
STEALTHMODESEDAN said:
those chrome wheels look amazing! how much did it run ya to get em done? someone wanna photochop the car black for me :rofl:
Theres a video somewhere of a black one with chrome wheels, injen exhaust and greddy type-s BOV

Search for it, definately looked good.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Here are some overall pictures of them, you'll have to excuse the pictures as I didn't clean the sills before I took the pics. However they can be cleaned easy with a shot of windex and a quick wipe:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts