Dodge SRT Forum banner

101 - 120 of 122 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor (Gold), 2011 Calendar Car
5,862 Posts
Try oznium.com for any LED needs. They got damn good prices and excellent customer service.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
So how many of these hoods got Painted/Powdercoated black? Looks like most of them are now black. You can see into the engine bay so much better when they are black.

Mine is black on a black car.

·
Registered
642 Posts
biohazard, how did your led's do with all that heat under the hood? I ordered a set.

·
Registered
503 Posts
So how many of these hoods got Painted/Powdercoated black? Looks like most of them are now black. You can see into the engine bay so much better when they are black.

Mine is black on a black car.
Im getting rid of the viper and either puttin the punisher instead or jst leave it white

I WANT ANOTHER HOOD FROM GRIP TUNING...IF ANY1 WANTS TO SELL THEIRS LET ME KNOW!!!!

·
Registered
293 Posts
I wont mind to buy one myself! Anyone ..... hit me up if you decide to sell yours.

·
Registered
293 Posts
sohcanddohc
Awesome! thank you!!!

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Anyone else know of someone selling one of these hoods, or does grip tuning have any laying around still?

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
what kind of hood do you currently have? looking to maybe do some trading? i have one of these hoods in east tn.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
I wish .....I have been looking for one for quite a while :crying:

I I still have a cf to trade ......anyone:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,688 Posts
I wish .....I have been looking for one for quite a while :crying:

I I still have a cf to trade ......anyone:thumbsup:
I have a new one (still in box), I'm just not interested in paying for shipping (from or to).

101 - 120 of 122 Posts