http://www.motormatrix.com/MMGR522dyno.mpg

1Mb Video
http://www.motormatrix.com/MMGR522dyno56k.mpg

Dynosheet:
http://home.attbi.com/~ryanautry/misc/matrixdyno.jpg

·
Registered
11,093 Posts
Thats Mike from motor matrix car. I think that engine came out of a 10 sec type r integra from what I have been told.

TQ is low for 500 Hp. ? Car has traction problems. I think it races from a role only. I dont blame them.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Exhaust Depot said:
Thats Mike from motor matrix car. I think that engine came out of a 10 sec type r integra from what I have been told.

TQ is low for 500 Hp. ?
Torque is in relation to HP @ x RPM....

So ask yourself again if the TQ is low for 500hp.

Yes the motor is a b18c5

Here's the setup.

Block:
b18c5 stock bore 81mm
je pistons 9.0:1
crower rods
Ge sleeves

Engine/Fuel Management:
Hondata
Holley 980cc Injectors

Turbo Kit:
Rev Hard log
HKS wastegate
62-1 Turbonetics POS turbo
2.5 open Downpipe
XS eng skyline core Intercooler
HKS ssqv BOV

Head:
Ferrea Valves
Ferrea Springs
Ferrea Retainers
stock port
stock cams
stock intake manifold
stock throttle body

The car didnt really make any power until 5500 rpm when vtec hits and then boost hits.
Also the reason why I laid down all 26 psi on the street and hooked decently. its more gradual with a .82 rear housing.

also, here is my only track appearance on nittos with a 2.5 60ft. I just put a new type r tranny and was just screwing around. didnt want to break anything. I got pulled by the single cam from the hole as you will see.

went [email protected] on only 19 psi w/ 2.5 60ft.

http://www.motormatrix.com/19lbs555r.mpg
The car has now made 565 Wheel HP.

The sc44 will put down about the same power to the wheels if not more than the 62-1. My new setup will have a precision turbo sc63. We have seen 640whp w/o Nitrous on that turbo and its still t3/t4. We will also be running a Full-race manifold on that setup. I Honestly believe if I just chnaged the turbo on that setup it would have made 600+ for sure.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yeah I`m jesse from MotorMatrix. I know its not no dodge but its pertty FAST for a car that weighs 2000lbs. We just got a srt-4 in are family of cars, were going to start doing some things to it. I will keep all you guys posted on the project or my friend Tom will. Im a distributer for Turbo XS and I know Mark over there is working on the adapter kit for the srt-4. I will let you guys know as soon as they come out.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Re: i am a dick

svtguy said:
Yeah; I'm; "not no"?; it's; weighs; our; we're; some things; I'm; distributor; Mark; know. WORD UP B!!!
Is that better you fucking moron. I'm sorry, I didn't know I was trying to impress my english teacher. :twisted:

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
Don't worry about him, I'm sure everyone understood what you were saying. You'll have to keep us updated on the progress of with the SRT 4.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Read the subject line you inept piece of shit. What the fuck is wrong with typing like someone with 1/4 of a functional brain? And yes, it is better.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Cool car, great power to the wheels. Turbo motors rock! You probably will eat some stock SRTs and a lot of other cars.

Look forward to seeing what you do with the SRT.

·
Registered
6 Posts
(SVTFagget) Yeah thats what happens when you type fast fuck face.

Thanks Guys. I will keep you all updated on Turbo XS blow-off valves.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Were putting 100 Shot of NOS on the SRT-4, for this Moroso Even coming up. I'll let you know the times we run.

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
Welcome MotorMatrix! Did anyone notice the dyno #'s on MM's SRT? :lol:

·
Registered
109 Posts
225/265, very interesting!

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
wheres the dyno sheet?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
About this Discussion
34 Replies
15 Participants
hemidakota
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing