Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I’m supposed to go looking at an SRT4 for a daily driver tomorrow. Body is kinda rough shape, that’s it
Mileage: 56k
Asking Price: $8k

This will be my only car and I live in Northwest Indiana. It’ll be driven in moderate snow. Could the tune & other mods affect reliability?

Mods:
Billet Oil Catch Can
Carbon Creations Trunk
Diablo Tune on 93
Enkei RPF1s
Intake
Intercooler
Maddog Short Throw Shifter
Raceland Coilovers

·
Super Moderator
16,460 Posts
Right now car prices are sky high, used, new, all of them. I'm not trying to break your spirit, especially if you really want an SRT-4, but unless you have a backup vehicle, buying any SRT4 as a daily, being that they are more than 15 years old and most have been treated pretty poorly, wouldn't want to see you get stranded on a freezing day in inclement weather.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Right now car prices are sky high, used, new, all of them. I'm not trying to break your spirit, especially if you really want an SRT-4, but unless you have a backup vehicle, buying any SRT4 as a daily, being that they are more than 15 years old and most have been treated pretty poorly, wouldn't want to see you get stranded on a freezing day in inclement weather.
I’m just gonna get another RSX lol

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
What about an SRT4 w/ 117k miles, $4k. All major maintenance done, only issues are minor rusting & speedometer don’t work.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts