Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:!: Warning: Im really bad in english :wink:

Hi im new in your Forum, i have a RSX and im very interest by Srt4 dodge.
My question is if you know if the spec. (hp and torq) is the same for the canadian SRt4 than Us :?:

Thank you really much

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
hey u did pretty good there...thanks for asking and welcome to the boards....at this point we are not 100% sure but if it makes you feel better the SRT4 makes all 215whp and 245wt even in CA Emissions trim so hopefully yes it will migrate excatly the way all US versions perform :wink: :twisted:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm so confused, i like my RSX, all finish int. ext. construction are good quality, but they don't have too much torque for my taste :( But de handling is perfect. I like light car with power, and for the moment i think the best for the buck choice is the SRt4. The Wrx is too expensive

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
While i respect the attempt Honda made with the RSX its a leap foward in some respects to the Integra but also a leap backwards aswell. The Integra Type R eventhough it too lacks torque is an impressive car none the less but the new Integra Type R (RSX Type R to us :wink: ) looks like a monster compared to the Type S yet Honda doesnt feel the need to bring it over this way. I highly doubt now that the SRT4 is out that they'll think twice about dropping off two of their most respected cars...the Civic Type R and RSX Type R (both K20 powered of course :wink: ). The SRT4 is a grwat car and despite what you have heard you too will be amzed at the fit and finish of the car itself....you'll say "is this really a neon?" after you drive one...then you'll understand why u spent your money wisely if youy so choose to purchase one

1 - 4 of 4 Posts