Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ran my SRT4 at mossport on the 29th the car is still all stock but it worked quite well I hit a little over 200 kph up the back straight
It was a real rush hope I can find a nother track day before the season is over.
Steve

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
that sounds like a lot of fun, how did you get onto that track, was it with a particular group ?. Did you find the rear end of the srt-4 wagged under hard breaking, when I hit a road course in June it was scary feeling, I've since dropped the ride height and have firmer springs/shocks, hoping the problem will go away now. I'd love to run Mosport sometime though it can be a dangerous track at times.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I'll be at Mosport September 10, 11 & 12th, instructing for the BMW Club of Canada's Advanced Driving School. I'll probably use my BMW Friday, but I'm curious to try the SRT-4 on Saturday or Sunday.

·
Registered
448 Posts
GLH said:
I ran my SRT4 at mossport on the 29th the car is still all stock but it worked quite well I hit a little over 200 kph up the back straight
It was a real rush hope I can find a nother track day before the season is over.
Steve
Did you win Steve ?

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It wasn't a race just lapping I though the car handdled pretty good for the soft springs ans shocks I also ran my GLH and it has race susp coilovers and adj Konis
it was on rails compared to the SRT but the GLH did 210 kph and the SRT was 200 KPH
on the back straight . If I was to set the SRT up like my Onmi to would be a killer track car but for now it has to stay as a daily driver.
There is a lapping day this monday I'm not sure if I'm going to go it's a little expensive
$350 but I will be at Shannonville next weekend for sure it is a Solo 1 event.
Steve

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
GLH said:
It wasn't a race just lapping I though the car handdled pretty good for the soft springs ans shocks I also ran my GLH and it has race susp coilovers and adj Konis
it was on rails compared to the SRT but the GLH did 210 kph and the SRT was 200 KPH
on the back straight . If I was to set the SRT up like my Onmi to would be a killer track car but for now it has to stay as a daily driver.
There is a lapping day this monday I'm not sure if I'm going to go it's a little expensive
$350 but I will be at Shannonville next weekend for sure it is a Solo 1 event.
Steve
Just in case your're looking for sway bars, Modern Peformance has some very nice bars at a reasonable price?
I'd their front 27mm and rear 22mm on my car with rear and front strut bars and motor mount inserts. It makes a huge difference in how the car handles/conerings. Next best thing to Stage 3 coilovers. :thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts