Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,862 Posts
M3s are fast as shiznet and there the hottest bimmer in my honest opinion. Neighbor of mine has 2, an older style red on and a newer style white one. I just drool as i drive by. Im pretty sure the SRT was modded, because those things, like most bimmers, have got the mad topend. I didnt read the whole thing, but looks like there being very respectful and actually, knowledgeable. First time ive ever seen that.

·
Registered
8,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I own an E46...=)

Cat

my hubby as the SRT

·
Registered
8,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
honestly though i would think the srt overal hp & torque would pull on the e36.

·
Registered
8,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
just admit it... who was the red srt in cali who lost to the e36

·
Registered
8,630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
time for you to learn how to drive, drive it like you stole your srt (power shift ).

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
Have a young engineer who was talking shit about his recently purchased E36:)
He asked if the M3 logo bothered me.

"Not unless you put a big chrome one on your front grill and it blinds me shining in my rearview":)

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
Have a young engineer who was talking shit about his recently purchased E36:)
He asked if the M3 logo bothered me.

"Not unless you put a big chrome one on your front grill and it blinds me shining in my rearview":)

·
Registered
7,882 Posts
Yeah they were being very respectful and knowledgeable.. Until the end with the ever present "in the end it's still a neon" comment came out.. I get so sick of that sometimes.. But whatever 90% of those guys over there seems cool as hell..

·
Registered
131 Posts
Seeing as how I traded in my 1995 E36 M3 for my SRT4 I can definately say from experience that a stock M3 will slightly lose to a stock SRT4 in a straight line. The average E36 M3 runs low to mid 14's, not too much slower than an SRT4 but enough to be behind. However I had the active autowerke intake kit (intake, 3.5" AFM, larger injectors, chip) and that configuration would give my SRT4 a run for it's money and was a hell of a lot more fun to drive (rwd + inline six + 7000rpm + 235mm wide tires and no traction control = more fun than an SRT4) That being said I still like my SRT4 since it's a realiable stock high torque little car that gets up to freeway speeds without too much fuss :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts