Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone - just joined so apologies if I’m enquiring in the wrong area. Recently bought a 2005 SRT10 and then got recall notice on ORC module. I’m in UK so no parts service here. Ordered part number 68290974AA but got sent 04865582AB. Supplier not helpful and I’m not sure which is right or if both are ok. Given the part itself it’s not one to get wrong !! Any guidance would be most appreciated. Thanks

·
Super Moderator
15,695 Posts
I would call Woodhouse Dodge here in the states, at (402) 426-4127

At one time they were the largest viper dealer in the world, they often times can point you in the right direction. The call might cost you some money but I'll about guarantee it would be worth it. I can't promise they have the same service people as they used to now that the Viper is not in production but if anyone would know they'd maybe be the ones, as far as dealers go.

Congrats on the purchase, I still believe the two vehicles from that timeframe that have the best chance of being the next "hemicuda" in terms of value are the SRT-10 pickup and SRT-6 Crossfire.

Let us see some photos :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for that - much appreciated. I’m on to Fiat Chrysler in the UK as there are no longer any Dodge dealers here. Plus I’m getting different part numbers too. A shambles when one considers It’s a serious safety issue. Thank goodness I love the car . Just 8000 miles from new! Thanks again 👍

1 - 3 of 3 Posts