Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
this is me and stratos doing a short run on the highway...he's stock and ive got whats listed in my mods section...we just wanted to see what my car can pull on a stock srt4.

click me
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Aspen-RT said:
thats pretty good

you have everything that i kind of want so now I have an idea
fyi the turbosmart ebc is useless without an aftermarket waste gate or the spring mod at least...stage one is a good idea if youre using this set up cause you can boost a bit more.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
zeus442 said:
i like the evil laugh....
lol thats my buddy todd, he's the filmer. haha
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,058 Posts
So basically just the ebc and the stage1 gave you that extra power. That was a much bigger difference than i thought. Nice job man.

Anybody ever run stock against a stage 2. I would like to know the $800 diff.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
mikebrink28 said:
So basically just the ebc and the stage1 gave you that extra power. That was a much bigger difference than i thought. Nice job man.

Anybody ever run stock against a stage 2. I would like to know the $800 diff.
and a mod that involves a spring ;)..i dont have it set tight though..just enough so that it will hold 7 psi on its own...thats just enough to let you hold 16-16.5 to 5500/redline
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
863 Posts
buffbaker said:
this is me and stratos doing a short run on the highway...he's stock and ive got whats listed in my mods section...we just wanted to see what my car can pull on a stock srt4.

click me
That was a lot of fun:frogtongu

I thought I had him for sec... hehehe
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No neon said:
the guy in the eblue srt was leaning forward like he was in an old school cartonn, lol
hey, i drive like that too :)...lol..thats all thanks to the days of my mustang that had no power steering (in order to make more power)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,385 Posts
buffbaker said:
and a mod that involves a spring ;)..i dont have it set tight though..just enough so that it will hold 7 psi on its own...thats just enough to let you hold 16-16.5 to 5500/redline

and WHO tuned your car to its potential? Heck there is more left in it but i cannot show you all of my secrets :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Turbolag87 said:
and WHO tuned your car to its potential? Heck there is more left in it but i cannot show you all of my secrets :)
you did man..ive given you shout outs on this site..but ill give you props again.

TURBOLAG = teh shit!!!!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Bullitt3940 said:
I heard that granny shift :lol:
there's no granny shift..my buddy is moving around in his seat during the shift making some shuffling noises....evidence of this is NOT hearing the bov..meaning the shift was WOT
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
885 Posts
buffbaker said:
fyi the turbosmart ebc is useless without an aftermarket waste gate or the spring mod at least...stage one is a good idea if youre using this set up cause you can boost a bit more.
Oh im going to change that too, everything but the cai is what im going to be putting on my car
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
166 Posts
buffbaker said:
there's no granny shift..my buddy is moving around in his seat during the shift making some shuffling noises....evidence of this is NOT hearing the bov..meaning the shift was WOT
lol I have been racing long enough to know the difference between a granny shift and trying to row through the gears. I guess your friends shuffling can be mistaken for engine noises too huh ? :rofl:
 
1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top