Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
379 Posts
That little bastard put up a damn good fight

·
Registered
854 Posts
hondata can range 3-500 dollars depending on what stage hondata u get, some versions allow wot shifting, increased redline, timing etc etc... as far as img my brains not processing what that means at the moment

·
Registered
854 Posts
not to sound like a trader but id rather have the drivability of that rsx than the ptb of a srt with a aftermarket wga....been there done that like so many of you....you guys know how annoying ptb is.

·
Registered
522 Posts
A little off topic but what kind of camera were you using to tape? It takes pretty good footage

·
Registered
8,063 Posts
You should have walked him. Need to close the windows and drive better.

·
Registered
8,789 Posts
SRTurboLvr said:
not to sound like a trader but id rather have the drivability of that rsx than the ptb of a srt with a aftermarket wga....been there done that like so many of you....you guys know how annoying ptb is.
im gonna have to agree wit this guy

·
Registered
354 Posts
nice race i expected the rsx to win that one especially with him flashed. Currently traded in my 2002 civic si for a 2005 srt-4 and have been searching a lot on the rsx type s and my civic that i had. that honda reflash is 600 dollars and with his mods i would probably say he's up near around 200-210 whp shifting at 8600 rpm. Those rsx-s love highway runs. you really need to turn up the boost to get him from the mods you listed anyways though nice race, boost in my opionion is the way to go with 4 bangers. I hate having to rev to 5-6 grand to get any power on hondas NA.

·
Registered
221 Posts
hondata makes quite an impact,race was not suprising,good race

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
WOW....i would have expected the srt4 to pull on him....ive raced my buddies auto 2002 Z28 on the freeway and he was barely pulling on me (im stock) and I would expect that if I had a tbe that I would be even with him....

so,...that would mean that this rsx would be even with the Z28 on the highway...in theory...but its impressive for the rsx no the less. dissapointing for me and my srt4 though:lol:

·
Registered
154 Posts
Main_Event said:
how much do they pay for there hondata? what is it? and whats an IMG?
hondata is about 400-1000 plus tune.
Reflash #4 i knowis 400$ were as i have K-PRO which is 1000$
IMG = Intake Manifold Gasket gives u about 5hp give or take its a cheap mod cost like 40$ u can get a IMG from hondata aswell.

1 - 20 of 250 Posts