Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
...no deffinately not.. did you SEE the speedometer?

·
Registered
280 Posts
the lightning wasn't racing anymore. you couldn't even catch up early in that video then the lightning BRAKED race was over and you did a fly by...pretty sad.
i don't know why people would get a lightning when they could be a lot faster with a diesel motor. and get more power for cheaper.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
good god.. I can't believe that you people are so blind... lightning braked because of the car on the side of the road.. I didn't take off until after he did. I passed him because If I didn't I would have run into the back of him.. If you listen, we were waiting for him to get on it. Once he did, I gave chase.. He came after me, and I let him have it. Sorry that the video isn't better quality, but it WAS a race, guy caught back up and did the whole thumbs up thing. You can haer when I get on it.. I wasn't on the gas until he had already jumped ahead.. once we passed the car on the side of the road (which I SWORE was a cop and thought I was dead) he nailed it again, and then I passed him @ around 110-120ish

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.