Dodge SRT Forum banner

41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
12,330 Posts

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
now i gotta wait til may 2? y? so u can add more parts to ur vet?
Im not doing any more mods to my vette. Its going to stay how it is till I decide to get rid of it which might be soon.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
I'm down HT but I can't may 2nd it's my girls bday
Sounds good maybe on the street then once your clutch is broken in, plus the srt is waiting to run you also, Ask Abel.

·
Registered
12,330 Posts
thank fucking god!!

now please you ignorant cock suckin faggot. explain why you always have to be so fuckin gay???

·
Premium Member
14,242 Posts
Wow.. just wow. Can I ask the OP an honest serious question.. Are you mentally handicapped? Even just a little bit? Like.. has any of your old teachers used the word 'slow' when describing your learning capabilities? You amaze me and Im being perfectly honest here. I dont mean to disrespect you.. but Im just being curious

·
Premium Member
6,000 Posts
Wow.. just wow. Can I ask the OP an honest serious question.. Are you mentally handicapped? Even just a little bit? Like.. has any of your old teachers used the word 'slow' when describing your learning capabilities? You amaze me and Im being perfectly honest here. I dont mean to disrespect you.. but Im just being curious
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

By the way thanks for the slicks! they're hella fun. :thumbsup:

·
OT Iron Chef
15,673 Posts
MY ASS!!! I c some of you guys talking your shhhhhht to me n other guys on here n my question to all of you is....Y u hating? Y u talk your shht? A bounch of you just talk the talk but when it comes down to it you guys just hide on here pretending to be all tuff n shhht. I aint a fighter I just speak the truth n let it hurt just how ive gotten on a bounch of guys on here nerves!!! Learn to be a man n take it!!! Stop talking shit if you dont even know us on the street. Some guys come in here asking questions n some of you just come on here to put them down n talk shit but what r u gaining with that? Im just posting this thread to let you guys know to quit running ur mouth if u aint got the right shit to prove. You AINT GAINING NO CREDIT!!!
::fight::malee::kickinthe::fight::LAME::bangit:
i am noticing a trend here. your other thread was full of failure, much like this one. i understand you weren't given enough attention as a child because your mother was busy blowing people for crack, but quit clogging up the internet with your emo bullshit.

nobody cares about you or what you have to say, after all you live in Cali, God's punching bag.

jim

·
Banned
40,227 Posts
Damn son....you just got slammed by a Canadian....doesn't get much worse than that.

·
Registered
15,903 Posts
I honestly think my IQ dropped a few points after reading this kids garbage posts...

Please someone inform me when and if this kid decides to grow some ball and meet up with the Cali crew to run or even just ot get owned.

I'll bring my video camera.

·
Registered
12,330 Posts
wtf :rofl:

actually, i could understand you better than the op. :readclose

41 - 58 of 58 Posts