Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys kinda new the srt4 thing but I’m looking into getting one this weekend. It’s already big turbo but he is running pcm boost with a dsp. Also has a agp waste gate. With all supporting mods. It’s running on 22psi. Is this a good idea? What should I do when I get it?

·
Registered
05 srt-4 white
93 Posts
I would think it would probably be a very very good idea for pcm boost control. I know my car with stock turbo and a Diablo cmr tune with bbg "boost by gear" is great cause boost can be limited for traction and cranked up for the big end. But also as I mentioned I'm not big turbo so can't speak from that point but I would think the same idea and concept would apply. If not someone else can chime in.

What you should do when you get it. Enjoy it have fun be responsible and safety is key. Take pictures and post some up here.

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
pcm controlled boost is a good idea.. you can get a tune (i.e duster) and tweak it.. or recently i've switched to hptuners and do my own

Reactions: DaelanRT

·
Registered
9 Posts
pcm controlled boost is a good idea.. you can get a tune (i.e duster) and tweak it.. or recently i've switched to hptuners and do my own
How's the HPtuners? We'll be working on uncle's new SRT-4 project after we finished installation the suspension from 4Wheelonline onto the Wrangler. He got some good plans for the SRT-4 and we'll check out HPtuners.

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
How's the HPtuners? We'll be working on uncle's new SRT-4 project after we finished installation the suspension from 4Wheelonline onto the Wrangler. He got some good plans for the SRT-4 and we'll check out HPtuners.
Comprehensive.
You need to be very inclined to figure it out, not trivial
If you’ve never done it, I’d suggest someone who does it often— I’m a fan of duster360s tunes

Reactions: DaelanRT
1 - 5 of 5 Posts