Dodge SRT Forum banner

SRT-Overseas - HISTORICAL picture thread

8K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  Pippov 
#1 · (Edited)
Want to dedicate this thread to every event of the past including all the owners that have sold their cars but most of all every event that our members over here visited to represent the SRT-4!
Plus its a good start to get some more activity in here, and maybe a Video sticky later ;)

Would be nice to have ONE of the best pictures of everyones car here @ some events........
Deal is that it has to be at some of our meetings or get togethers, and not more then 2 pictures per event!!!

Want to keep this a clean thread, so ill try to manage everything, and select any submitted footage in the first post.
And when submitting pictures please keep in mind, quality and resolution of the pictures :thumbsup:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2006 Neon Meeting in Kelbra

"SXT-4" from Marakka --> he opened the door to the SRT world for lots of neon owners in Germany and Holland!!!

the Autobahn only belongs to us!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kelbra 2007, my own first SRT-4 experience

car of the meet; Jason's "then" red beast

2007 Mopar Meet @ Bamberg

neon-star, xxNeonxx, Dutchneon, Legoman & Jason Vick

2008 Mini meet with Marakka in Holland

2008 Mopar Meet @ Bamberg, Germany

2008 Racewars @ Eisenach Germany

My first attempt on Slicks that i borrowed from Jason

Dutcheon v.s. JasonVick

DutchKingkong v.s. Shiby

2009 American Sunday @ Zandvoort, Holland

flashing in the stage1 just before we head off to Zantvoor 1/4mile racing:

Making sure Shiby doesn't loose parts on the way to the circuit with his newly put in Stage3:

Jason ready 2 race:

See less See more
#6 ·
and here comes more but why "You may not post attachments":crying:

So i must use imageShack for this picture from

Kelbra 2012:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The orange blast with black front is my Stage 3 SRT-4:pimping: The electric blue on the right side of this picture is the SRT-4 from Legoman. The black car is a Neon RT from a Englishman. The name from the other two SRT-4-owners in this picture i do not know

#7 ·
Overseas shots always welcome

Organspender - you keep on posting up any shots you have from SRT4 people overseas, stationed in the military, gatherings etc.
That stuff is awesome and DutchNeon (king kong) or whatever his name is - his photography is the best. Too bad his car is a gutless piece of shit :lol:

It's great to see photos of people overseas. Stylish SRT4's too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.