Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The big event for cavaliers and sunfires was the J-Body bash in Lordstown Ohio last year and they hold a bash every year. I was wondering if there is a gathering for Neon body style vehicles.

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
it was called N2K2 last year. this year it is called N2K3 (big surprise). it will be in illinois, an hour north and west of chicago. i think the place is called belvidere, but i cant remember.

·
Registered
458 Posts
The Big Bash for Neons is NEON 2003 here is a portion of whats going to happen and where and go to www.neons.org/forums/viewforum.php?f=33 to stay updated.

The Dates for this year's events will be: July 17-20th. The Location: Rockford/Belvidere Illinois. Currently on Tap for events: Autocross Drag Racing Scavenger Hunt Neon Only Carshow Mopar Carshow BBq's and more! Keep watch at this location for more info. We will be setting up a website soon to give us a place to put all of our information!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
3 Participants
craigd
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing