Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
And now the next big news. Hooters of Topeka has joined with the SRT Nationals as a sponsor. Hooters will be providing a team of Hooters Girls to help out during the event. The girls will run a Hooters booth in the Vendor Midway. They will be passing out coupons and other promotional items. They may also be selling some of the Hooters swag you see in every Hooters restaurant.

The girls will also be roaming the event to pose with different cars and attendees for photo opportunities. While they move through the cars and trucks, they will be checking out all of the rides looking for their choices for the best of the best, more about that in a bit. The girls will also be presenting the trophies and awards for the various events and activities.

Thursday evening at 6:00 pm will be SRT Nationals/Hooters Night. Hooters will have 35 parking spaces blocked off in front of the restaurant for the 35 top cars from the event, the best of the best as chosen by the Hooters girls earlier in the day. I imagine the rest of the parking lot will be overflowing with other SRT's as well. Hooters will be providing every registered Nationals participant with 10 free wings. You will also be able to use the coupons given out by the Hooters Girls during the day. Hooters is also working on some other freebies.

Look for directions and other announcements about Hooters and their involvement in the event, as it gets closer. Now what color SRT goes best with Hooters Orange.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
goddamnit......why do i have to live in hawaii:flame: ..those hooters girls are a good looking buch

·
Registered
19,512 Posts
Sweet... I had to make sure it wasn't April 1st!!!!

·
Premium Member
7,976 Posts
Pit Viper said:
silver goes best with orange! :cow:
Err....you mean second best :readclose . Orange and orange were made for each other obviously :lol:

All I have to say is this years Nats already surpasses last years and the years before that and we haven't even began yet. I feel sorry for those that are not going to come to this years event for whatever reason. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
12,124 Posts
haknslash said:
Err....you mean second best :readclose . Orange and orange were made for each other obviously :lol:
Obviously you're not married to an interior designer. :readclose

Two oranges that don't quite match look like :wah?!:

·
Premium Member
7,976 Posts
Pit Viper said:
Obviously you're not married to an interior designer. :readclose

Two oranges that don't quite match look like :wah?!:
:rofl: :rofl:

This is Hooters we're talking . Add a little beer and it all blends in :clap:

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
And the good times just keep getting... errrr... gooder? YA!

·
Premium Member
6,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
haknslash said:
:rofl: :rofl:

This is Hooters we're talking . Add a little beer and it all blends in :clap:
We are working on adding lots o beer not a little:readclose

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Miska... you know what we have to do now!

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
can't share just yet until something is official on our end... but expect a PM from me soon :eveilgrin

·
Premium Member
5,337 Posts
Great news Greg.

Just make sure we have a blocked section for all the good looking Silver SRT-4's out there .... wink wink...

·
Premium Member
7,976 Posts
gargoile said:
Great news Greg.

Just make sure we have a blocked section for all the good looking Silver SRT-4's out there .... wink wink...
No way! :jester:

Its Hooters so us Orange Blast guys get first dibs after the Hooters selected ones of course. :lol:

·
Premium Member
4,869 Posts
haknslash said:

Its Hooters so us Orange Blast guys get first dibs after the Hooters selected ones of course. :lol:
Thats it I am meeting with the local shop and getting mine repainted with a hooters theme!!!! I will win suckas.

Not really, but I have plans :thumbsup:

·
Registered
12,124 Posts
haknslash said:

Mmmm....35 silvers in a row.... :readclose

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
when is the deadline to register again??:lol:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts