Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wassup everyone, I'm new to the board, been lurking for quite while, jealous of all you SRT owners!!! :evil:

I'm in Phoenix, Arizona, and I was wondering if we had any SRTs left here? Who is the dealer to call?

Also I was hoping someone on the board would be nice enough to give a me a quick ride in their SRT, or at least let me check it out in person? :D

DAMM, I want one of these cars!! :cry:

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
RedSRT4me is the ONLY owner i know thats in Phoenix so i suggest you PM him...l8r

·
Registered
83 Posts
Where in Phoenix

I am live in East Mesa, but work in North Scottsdale. PM me and I am sure we can work someting out.

·
Registered
2 Posts
one left

i went to the suns game on tues night amare stoudamre booble head night..and guess what is in the arena a srt-4 fur display..its yellow..and has dodge on the plate in the back..so i dont know what dealer own it..but my buddy mike has a yellow one in east mesa..it p u r r s like a little kitten..

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
NoOneHome - I guess no one's home? :D I PM'ed you, let me know.

What about dealers? Do you guys know of any dealers in the Phoenix area that actually have SRTs?

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
I talked to someone at 360 motorsports and they said they had access to 2 red and 2 black SRT-4's But 360 motorsports is out here in Calif and you would have to fly in to get your car and drive it back home yourself, about 750 miles. Any way there number is 510-710-8100

1 - 7 of 7 Posts