Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey has anyone in the chicagoland area bought, ordered, or put a deposit down on a srt. i live in schaumburg and go to school in dekalb. does anyone know of a dealer to go to place an order.

·
Registered
30 Posts
koller dodge was going to let me but i found out my car is worth squat right now so go for it! also, look on dodge.com for others.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
I live in west dundee and all I know is that you need to find a local dealer that has signed up with the srt program and put your name down on the list. No body is taking any money down yet as far as I know. Schaumburg dodge is with the srt program so give them a call. As far as I know dealers are calling people on their list and first person to put money down will get a car. I have had my name down for about 3 months and my dealer hasn't got notice to accept money yet and or when the car is comming to chicago. But expect it some time in march because dodge was waiting for the auto show to hit before realeasing it to chicago. Good luck and hope to see you at the streets of woodfield this summer spanking some rice. Jeff

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Chicagoland

I have money down at Napelton Dodge in Oak Lawn. I talked to my buddy the sales rep, and was told that they are sending the required people to the class in about 3 weeks. After that, the cars should arrive. I get the first one they get!

·
Registered
290 Posts
I have a deposit on one at Dodge City Countryside. They are the only ones listed on Dodge's web site in the Chicagoland Area and have already been to training. They are supposed to be here three weeks max, but I'll see how it goes.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts