Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
E

·
0 Posts
Silver,

Love the sig pic, very nice :)

Anybody wanna work on some SRT Forums artwork? Maybee keep in mind that we want this site to cover all SRT/PVO vehicles?

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
yeah, get the viper and ram in there too.

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
ekool said:
Silver,

Love the sig pic, very nice :)

Anybody wanna work on some SRT Forums artwork? Maybee keep in mind that we want this site to cover all SRT/PVO vehicles?
I'll work on some stuff if you would like.

E

·
0 Posts
Sweet, here's a PM I sent Drizze, the same applies to anyone really....

"Not really... What would be neat would be a decent sized sig image that people could use on other forums to help spread the word... also maybee a standard sized button for srtforums.com that people could put on their home page to link to us.

Anything you think that can help promote srtforums.com -- Perhaps some wall papers we can distribute with an srtforums logo/url on them to help spread the word...

I want this to be the number one site for SRT/PVO vehicles!"

·
Registered
726 Posts
ekool said:
Anything you think that can help promote srtforums.com -- Perhaps some wall papers we can distribute with an srtforums logo/url on them to help spread the word...

I want this to be the number one site for SRT/PVO vehicles!"
In my opinion, it already is :)

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
Grunge said:

I scaled it down, but it looks kind of blurry.
Hey Grunge master, I would like to have one of those fancy Avatar schmavatar thingies myself. Can I email you or someone else on the board a pic and have you resize it for me? It's 242 x 150 & 5 KB. I'd also like to add some text to it as well. Thanks for the help! :wink:

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
No replies for Avatar help? I just checked the FAQ's and it looks like I wil need permission to have an Avatar, I didn't see that yesterday, I guess you guys changed it today. Ekool, may I please have permission to add an Avatar? I've resized the one I asked Grunge to do for me, I figured it out myself, thanks anyway. :wink:

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
I'll make a wallpaper if someone wants to take and post some quality pictures. Anyone?

-faast

1 - 12 of 12 Posts