Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SRT Footwell LED Kit! RGB Multicolor & Single color kits! Control w/Smartphone App!

Looking to add a fresh look to your interior? Footwell LEDs are the way to do it! By adding bright LED strips under your dash, you can add a lot to the look of your vehicle.

Diode Dynamics has been producing and designing easy-to-install LED kits for nearly a decade, and this kit is no exception. After months of planning, we have designed new LED strips to be used in this kit, which are highly flexible, waterproof, and long-lasting. This kit also uses our brand new RGB Multicolor products, which are controlled by the included remote! You can change the color to fit your mood, or adjust the brightness to your preferred settings.

Included in the kit:
  • 2 (two) 30-5050 SMD Strips (flexible and IP67 waterproof)
  • Wiring harness for easy installation
  • 2 (two) quick-splices for installation
  • LED Toggle switch in your choice of LED color
  • RGB Controller Box with RF sensor and 4 outputs
  • Remote Control (choose Standard or upgrade to Bluetooth or WiFi)
  • 4 (four) zip-ties and 3M outdoor adhesive pads for mounting strips
  • Three-year Diode Dynamics worry-free limited warranty
  • 30-day satisfaction guarantee
Also included with rear footwell option:

• 2 (two) additional 30-5050 SMD Strips (flexible and waterproof)
  • 2 (two) 3-meter (ten-foot) extension wires
  • Additional zip-ties and adhesive pads

Any questions email us at [email protected] or call: (314) 205-3033

*PM us for the free-shipping code* (U.S. forum members only)

Thanks!
Nick C.

·
SRTFORUM Moderator
23,153 Posts
I'm looking for the blue look on the dash/HVAC...Will the redline still be red?

Would you happen to know how many I'll need for the dash/HVAC. Thanks again. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

We're excited to introduce our new RGBW Multicolor LED Strip Kits! These highly flexible, waterproof strips are brighter than our previous RGB strips, and also have an extra white LED chip for a more uniform, pure white color. With our footwell, engine bay, grille, and underglow kits, you can easily add color-changing accents anywhere on your vehicle. Best of all, when paired with our RGBW M8 Bluetooth Controller, you can control them right from your phone!

Check them out in the video above!

·
Premium Member
4,335 Posts
Damn, I wish I had payed more attention to this post. I recently order a diode dynamics Bluetooth rgbw controller through amazon. Straight out of the box, it didn’t work. I ordered another one and am returning the first one. It would have been nice to use this discount code!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Damn, I wish I had payed more attention to this post. I recently order a diode dynamics Bluetooth rgbw controller through amazon. Straight out of the box, it didn’t work. I ordered another one and am returning the first one. It would have been nice to use this discount code!
Hi there! Go ahead and email us at [email protected]. They may be able to apply the code for you!
-Collin

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

LAST CHANCE TO SAVE!!! Until 11:59 p.m. CST on 5/29/2020, you can use coupon code "USA20" at checkout for 20% off your entire order of lighting upgrades, including our RGBW LED Footwell Kit!!! Don't wait, this sale ends TONIGHT!

Collin
Diode Dynamics

Sale ends 11:59 p.m. CST on Friday, 5/29/2020. Cannot be combined with other coupon codes.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Don't miss your chance to save on all LED upgrades! Through Monday, 7/6/20, get 15% off all our LED upgrades for your ride, including our New RGBW Footwell LED Kits with coupon code "JULY4" at checkout!

Collin
Diode Dynamics

Sale ends 11:59 p.m. CST on Monday, 7/6/20. Cannot be combined with other coupon codes.​

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

LAST CHANCE TO SAVE!!! Until 11:59 p.m. CST on 9/8/2020, you can use coupon code "LABOR" at checkout for 15% off your entire order of lighting upgrades, including our RGBW LED Footwell Kit!!! Don't wait, this sale ends TONIGHT!

Collin
Diode Dynamics

Sale ends 11:59 p.m. CST on Tuesday, 9/8/2020. Cannot be combined with other coupon codes.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts