Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Im looking into an 04 Srt now for november, but the only thing thats keeping from getting one is 1. Its Fwd and 2.It seems that it takes alot of mods just to get to some extra Hp.Even when its loaded ive seen just barely 300 hp.And i dont want to spray!What do u guys think?I would really appreciate the help. :bandit:

·
Registered
10,263 Posts
if you want a fast car out of the box with tons of potential... the srt4 is not for you
if you want a surprisingly quick and fun car, with a strong engine from teh factory.. it tops the list.

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
it doesnt take a lot of money to make more power. The stock turbo is the drawback. It's extremely small but once that is out of the way you can make plenty of power on an "internally untouched" motor.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Deep_Sleeper13 said:
Im looking into an 04 Srt now for november, but the only thing thats keeping from getting one is 1. Its Fwd and 2.It seems that it takes alot of mods just to get to some extra Hp.Even when its loaded ive seen just barely 300 hp.And i dont want to spray!What do u guys think?I would really appreciate the help. :bandit:
Fwd can suck sometime, yes. Takes alot of mods to get some extra HP? i'd say just the opposite, most people have had great success with just a simple WGA upgrade, which only costs you about 150 bucks. But if you refer to 300hp as "barely", like myfault said, maybe the SRT isn't for you unless your willing to put down the money for a big turbo upgrade plus supporting mods. :grimrippe

·
Registered
904 Posts
Deep_Sleeper13 said:
ummm thats actually 2 things holding you from buying it.
barely 300 hp???? dood, did you see the size of this car??? its a lightweight.
turbo cars are easy to tune faster, so i dont know what you talking about.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts