Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have the SRT-4 commercial where the guy steals his brother's car and races a wrx. I've been looking like crazy for it but cant find a working link. The one on this site is down. Anyone give me a hand with this?

·
Registered
482 Posts
yea i want it to such a good commercial ...i like how its realistic when the wrx rips him outta the whole and he pulls later

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
lol that is the video that sold me my car. when i saw that i went down and bought one the next day.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Yeah that video was pretty sweet I've never seen it before. Where did they originally show it? too long for a TV commercial, was it in the movies? It's only 2:39 can't wait for 3:15 to come around so I can go get in mine.

·
Registered
2,749 Posts
Yeah, I remember that vid. I first heard of the SRT in C&D, my dad show'd me. He was like,"Oh, thats a fast neon. Holy shit!" Then I read it, and was like,"WRX will kill that. Cool little neon; just a pretender," Then I kept reading the article over and over a again, and gain. I found SRT videos on Kazaa. I was hooked. I said to myself,"Screw that WRX this is 100,000,000,000,000 times better looking, and way better in all performance catagories. Cheaper too!" Then I searched endlessly. I finally found this place, and went under 2 different assumed identities(not to be released so as to keep everything cool); I was afraid everyone might be mean and not accept a kid into their club. After a few months I slowly came to, and finally realized how great the people were. Then I became who I am. I still was obsessing over this car, and finally in April I got one. The 2nd to best color too; Flame Red. Now if only I could have a Solar Yellow in my future life would be complete.

·
Registered
110 Posts
o man that vid was sweet. it makes me even more obsessed. i cant wait to graduate this year so i can hopefully get one.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts