Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, I truly think the SRT-4 is a unique and awesome vehicle. I think it's deserving of it's own car club. What do you all think?

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
yea, but i am already in the process of starting a car club.....maybe i can be in two :lol: btw <hijack>could somebody make a www.srtforums.com sticker?? i know there are neons.org stickers out and floridaneons.org stickers......i would like to have one that shows my support for srtforums :p </hijack>

·
Registered
1,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I'm in East Coast Neons, and it's a great group of people, but I just kinda feel like the SRT owners need their own club.

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
I didn't even think that far yet, but it's a great idea. Who knows, eventually we could have a national SRT 4 meet.

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
grunge you need to get on making some srtforums stickers...........actually nevermind i will do it........grunge i need that font or something close to whats at the top of the page.........that way i can get the sticker made, then be able to post the template on here so that everyone can take it to thier local sticker shop and have some made.

·
Registered
26,203 Posts
boostedneonsrt4 said:
yea, but i am already in the process of starting a car club.....maybe i can be in two :lol: btw <hijack>could somebody make a www.srtforums.com sticker?? i know there are neons.org stickers out and floridaneons.org stickers......i would like to have one that shows my support for srtforums :p </hijack>
I love that mean RAM HEAD logo someone did on this forum.

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
Re: neon 2003

Pit Viper said:
It's in Belvidere, IL, where the Neon plant is.
Way up there?? I would consider a more central location, but that's quite a drive from Florida.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Hey Grunge, its not that far. Hell, Dodge must know something we dont, cause I live 1 hour from Belvidere, and had to go to Florida to get this car. THEN, drive it back. :evil: But I'll be at Belvidere for the show. When is it again?

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
alright everybody i am going to offically work on making a stick for the srtforums..........feel free to post ideas and such, i will post my ideas as i get them..........and when its done, i will get a sticker made to see how everyone likes it, then i will post the template so that everyone can go on thier own and get stickers made............easier that way. nick

·
Registered
290 Posts
generallee said:
Hey Grunge, its not that far. Hell, Dodge must know something we dont, cause I live 1 hour from Belvidere, and had to go to Florida to get this car. THEN, drive it back. :evil: But I'll be at Belvidere for the show. When is it again?

It's July 16-20th

The drag races in going to be at Route 66 near Joliet.

http://www.neons.org/forums/viewforum.php?f=33

I'll probably go if my car ever gets here.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
sticker idea

srtforums.com
Grab Rice By the Balls!

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
sticker idea

srtforums.com
Grab Rice By the Balls!

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
drizze99 said:
Let me know what you want the sticker to say exactly....
www.srtforums.com
The fastest forums evar! :lol:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
About this Discussion
20 Replies
13 Participants
lifeisdeath
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing