Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Searched the Dodge web site for SRT dealers in FL yesterday afternoon. It said that Arrigo Dodge in WPB had 5 (4 yellow, 1 black). So I give them a call and the guy says they actually have 14 now! I ask how much they are selling them for and he says $21,848, which includes a "market value adjustment."

I guess that's not as bad as $5000 over msrp, but I'm still not paying it. I have a hard enough time trying to convince myself to pay msrp, much less msrp +. If that price is good enough for anyone else, Arrigo sure seems to have the cars.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I wondered about that too, but that's what he said. He said it's because they are the biggest Dodge wholesaler in FL and the second biggest in the country. Whatever, . . . still too much money. They can keep 'em.

·
Premium Member
1,294 Posts
Where I got mine (Maroone), 4 came in 1st shipment to each of their branches. I know mine was #5 sold out of Pembroke, and there are at least 3 more going out from that location this weekend (people flying or driving in from a distance). That looks like 8 we know about. The dealers must be getting more than 3 or 4 each.

I do question someone having 14 on the lot though.

Did you know that if a dealer has a VIN assigned to them, they can call that car "in stock", whether it's physically there or not ??

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
"and there are at least 3 more going out from that location this weekend (people flying or driving in from a distance). "

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
6,268 Posts
Mike B. said:
Yeah, I wondered about that too, but that's what he said. He said it's because they are the biggest Dodge wholesaler in FL and the second biggest in the country. Whatever, . . . still too much money. They can keep 'em.
lol...that's BS, the biggest wholesale dealer in Florida is Fairbanks Dodge, they might have even been the country?? But they got about 6 or so, so i highly doubt any other dealer is going to get more than them

·
Registered
726 Posts
GLHS837 said:
"and there are at least 3 more going out from that location this weekend (people flying or driving in from a distance). "

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
(Insert Beavis & Butthead giggles here for GLHS837 and myself...)

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Terminator said:
Mike B. said:
lol...that's BS, the biggest wholesale dealer in Florida is Fairbanks Dodge, they might have even been the country?? But they got about 6 or so, so i highly doubt any other dealer is going to get more than them
Fairbanks is getting way more than 6. If the other dealer is a big neon seller, they *could* have 14. Its even more believeable when people refuse to pay that price, and the cars sit on the lot :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
9 Participants
ebbtide
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing