Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For all of you that want an SRT-4 in tampa and didn't want to drive down to miami(which by the way was well worth it) you should be getting them soon, local dealer called me up this morning and said they got an invoice for 4 of them 1 is already sold and anyother one is being done as we talk.

·
Registered
6,268 Posts
Second Chance said:
For all of you that want an SRT-4 in tampa and didn't want to drive down to miami(which by the way was well worth it) you should be getting them soon, local dealer called me up this morning and said they got an invoice for 4 of them 1 is already sold and anyother one is being done as we talk.
yeah...that's what I was told 2 months ago, I drove down to ft. lauderdale to get mine and have it but, I believe tampa will get them in about....8746382402198745 months according to my sources

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
dont worry...i have that all covered....i'll let all the local SRT4 owners know as soon as i get it setup

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
He's right, there almost here! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
I just talked to Mark, he said he has the invoice in hand and will have my color by the weekend. I was about 10 seconds away from buying one in south florida before I read this post.

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
go to the dealership and see it in person b4 you start to pucker up cause you'll be sh*tting yourself when they are just yankin your chain

·
Registered
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
In that case Grunge I was lieing. They told me another 2 months. So you should really go down to miami and get one. That way by the time you get back up to tampa you'll be even closer to having the car broken in and you can really have fun :twisted:

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
HA HA, don't play with my emotions like that. I'm ready for a nervous breakdown with this emotional rollercoaster. It's funny, because until I saw the post on here I was going to Miami. I gave Mark a call when I saw the post and he said he had left a message at my house (which I wouldn't have received until it was too late). Thanks again for the post.

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
come on man u ruined it for me i was supposed to go to south fl with Cali...damn u all....ROTFLMAO :lol: :? 8)

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
I think Cali is still going. The dealer I talked to down there mentioned he already sold one to Cali who was coming to pick it up Friday.

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
Cali we still on then????

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
<<< in St. Pete

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
SpitterGuy said:
You guys gotta let me know when they arrive in Tampa. I gotta go pick-up my grandma who lives in St. pete and I might as well go pick-up an SRT-4 while I'm at it :D Just imagine the ride home... poor grandma! :twisted:
Now, Now, Spitter, take it easy on your grandma! :twisted:

·
Registered
7,982 Posts
Yes guys....I believe I will be going down there FRIDAY....
acr....I be flying bro :(

Mark couldnt commit on my color ( BLACK) and my insurance rental is up, so I have to go.

Should be back in town around 3PM friday.......get the video cameras and stalk the local bridges for the show ......

ooohhhhh laaaaaalaaaaa...Im getting my skittle mobile :)

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
I can't believe how many black srt4's there will be in Tampa. :lol: :lol: I was almost thinking about getting red just so it wouldn't look like everyone else.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
About this Discussion
29 Replies
10 Participants
RUgoinUp
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing